Teasing

Alright I'm back and alive! Also I'm changing it so that after they woke up and stuff the subs went back to sleep not paricularly wonderin how the others are doing because they're dealing with thei own hang-overs. With that announcement out of the way, let's get back to what you're really here for! Also credit to whoever the artist who drew this picture! :)

Luke's POV

I just exited my(our) room after putting Ryan to bed cause he had a major hang-over. I sighed as I closed the doors, they are gonna have some explaining to do once they get better. I was walking with my eyes closed so as I rounded the corner I bumbed into someone, I heard the person go "Fuck!" as I stumbled back and an arm snaked around my waist. I opened my eyes to see Jon standing there and he was sipping me as if we were doing the waltz just then. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck and brought one of my legs up to rest against his hip as I said "Do you always do this to handsome men you bumb into or am I special?"

He smirked and leaned in closer and said "Nah, it's just you. You Come here often?" I was just about to answer when Brian, David and Tyler interuppted us. "Alright pack it in gay boys, you can make out later." I heard Tyler say. I pouted but let go and said "Oh well thanks for interuppting us. Besides I'm pretty sure were we were going to be doing more than just making out. Isn't that right Jon?" I started leaning on him and grinded against him while smirking.

Jon quickly caught on and picked me up bridal style and said "Oh we absolutley were. You wanna join us Tyler? I'm sure you'd have fun." He put me down and we both walked over to Tyler who started running away from us. we ran after him yelling "Won't you join us Tyler? We promis you'll have fun, you literally have two people to fuck!" He screamed as he ran "Get away from me! I will not join your gangbang!"

He ran into the kitchen and me and Jon noticed they set out 5 cups of water on the dining table and were now just sitting down on the couch in the living room which was right nextdoor to the kitchen. Jon tackled him to the floor and I quickly joined him and we layed on top of Tyler who was struggling to escape as he yelled "Get off you fucks! Nothing you do or say will convince me to join your gangbang!" I smirked and said "Since you won't willingly join I guess I'll have to convince and treaten you using other ways!"

I started going down until Jon blocked his view of me and then used me hand to tease him all the way down to his dick, my hand hovered near it and I smirked and popped my head back up and looked him straight(ha! not!) in the eyes and asked "Do you still not want to join?" he glared and said "I still won't join you. Brian, David help me! Don't just sit there and watch!" I heard a snort from David as he said "I'm good just sitting here. It's pretty funny just watchingyou get harassed by them." Jon smiled at them and said "Thank you~ see Tyler even your friends approve of this. If that's what you were so worried about, like them getting jealous you don't need to worry. Now then...where were we?"

I watched as Jon leaned towards him and started kissing and licking his face and caressing it and I went back to my original task. I started to kiss and suc(c)k near his dick. I could hear his staggered breaths and slight whimpers but was quickly silenced by Jon kissing him and then going to make out with him. This went on for a couple minutes until David and Brian dragged us oof him but not before we could both give him a kiss on the lips and poke him on the dick. Brian and David held us but me and Jon just smiled at each other as we were put down.

We both got the same idea and grinded against both of them and then kissed them as we ran away cackling saying "We hope we can actually get to the fun part next time with all of you!" As me and Jon hid in a tree outside we both looked towards the ground and bunched closer together to make sure we didn't get caught that fast. Once we were sure that we'd be safe we whispered to each other about how Tyler looked and acted. "He was whimpering and his breath kept hitching. It was adorable!" Jon giggled as he said "I know right and he tasted like cherries! He tried to gain dominance when we first started making out, but with you near his dick he couldn't focus."

It was my turn to giggle as we heard the backdoor open and went quiet but not before I said "We should try to get Tyler alone one of these days. It would just be us three and everyone would be gone, including our subs. It would be fine since they already have seen us doing this before and sure they were upset at first but after we explained and honstly said that we haven't had sex before but was going to try to they understood and even tried to do it Craig once. Honestly I'm just glad that they said they wouldn't mind sharing when it comes to sex cause that's the only department I'm willing to share with people depending on who it is." Jon nodded to show his agreement and then we went back to listening for the others.

We didn't hear them so we started climbing down on opposite sides just incase one of us gets caught so we could tell the other to run away. As soon as we got to the floor we both got pinned to the tree and saw that it was Brian and David that pinned us there. I was the first to break out of shock as I yelled "The hell?! We left you two alone for the most part at least." Jon then apparently decided to come back to the land of the living and you could hear the smirk in his voice as he said "Oh wait a minute, I think I know what's happening," David made a sound to urge Jon to continue and he did "You two are jealous aren't you? You could have just asked you know. We would have gladly appeased your needs~"

Only I could hear the hidden meaning behind that 'try and overpower them and run, do it when they're off guard' so we both quickly kissed them with passion that I don't think they were expecting. Probably because they're new to this, unlike Tyler who we've been messing with since we met. He could probably hear the hidden meaning behind Jon's words. We booked it into the house and saw Tyler lying on the couch who was whining and whimpering really loudly and clutching and biting a pillow.

It was at that moment we realized we blue-balled him and smirked as I ran back to the backdoor and locked it flippping off Brian and David through the window before running back to the living room where Jon was teasing Tyler but once he saw me he stopped and said "Come on, let's take him to a guess room and un-blue-ball him." I laughed as Jon picked Tyler up bridal style and started walking towards me and up the stairs to where the guess rooms are located. After a bit of walking we made it to a room which was the farthest and most random room from where the other alphas in the pack were located.

We heard a door fall down and realized that they finally made it inside the house so I locked the door again and Jon got Tyler to lay on the bed and Jon layed next to him and slightly above him on his right side and I did the same on his left. Then I whispered to Tyler "You gotta be quiet so they don't make us blue-ball you again ok? If you can't be quiet then on your own then I guess we'll have to silence you using something else. Right Jon?" Jon nodded and then said "Remember to use Green Light to continue, Yellow Light to slow down and Red Light to stop ok? If you can't speak you tap or knock the wood on the headboard or wherever Once to continue, Twice to slow down and Three times to stop."

From downstairs and on the other side of the house we heard David yell "Alright ye fuckers if that's how you want to play then fine! Just know that we will have our revenge!" me and Jon smirked and mouthed to eachother 'they might but Tyler may side with us' and then proceeded to un-blue-ball Tyler as Brian and David get closer and closer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry Luke and Jon aren't cheating they just love to mess with Tyler, David, and Brian(mainly Tyler though) and only share in the sex department. Evan and Ryan and all the other subs are completely aware of this and are fine with it.

Besides that I need help for revenge ideas, both for Evan and Ryan and Jon and Luke since I can't think of anything right now so please comment your ideas and I'll make sure to give whoever's idea I choose a shoutout!

Until next chapter! Byeeeeee!!