The Girl On YouTube (Austin Mahone Fanfic)

Bella's POV

  Hey there let me talk about myself because I bet you want to know. Anyways I am one of the most poplure YouTubers ever. I have around 6 million subscribers, On my channel I sing, vlogg, game things. I live on a farm/ranch. I have over 100 pets. Anyway back to the story.

"Mom, I'll be editing my videos in the living room if you need me." I yelled throughout the house. And Yes I only live with my mother because my dad died in a rodeo accedent. I have my Beats headphone in and I have been editing my videos for an hour now. I heard the doorbell go off but, I ignored it because I knew that my mother was home. My dog Buddy came running up to me and splatered me with kisses. After a few minutes of getting slobered by kisses I decided to do a YouNow stream so, I can get a break from editing. "Hey guys, I decided to do a You now steam because I was tired of edditing. I have been editing for the past hour and I needed a break." I said into my phone and looked in to the face camera that is bulit in the phone. 

"Bella, can you come up here." My mother yelled. I yelled back saying that I'm coming.I grabed my phone and disconected the charger from it. Buddy waited at the door for me and followed me up the stairs. I was still talking to my fans as I walked to my mother. She was in the kitchen talking to three figures.I stopped at the steps to get a better view of the three figures. Two of the figures looked like a guy. One of the guys looked like that he was my age which is 18. The other figure was a different, that person was obsly a woman. After stopping at the stairs for a while I walked all the wa up to see my mother and I was still live on YouNow. I was making funny faces at the camera an my mother decided to speak up.

"Bella can you end your brodcast because there are some people here that wants to talk to you. And when you guys finished talking to each other then, You can go back brodcasting." My mother told me. I said bye to the phone saying I'll be back on and turned it off.When I looked up, I can't believe my eyes. 

My celebrity crush is standing infrount of me in my house.