Different

Hunk's pov:

I hug lance as soon as I walk in. He hugs me back, a good sign. Soon I hear shuffling coming down the hall. I pull away.

(3rd person)

Hunk: why did you hide this and why did you run?

Lance: I thought you guys would think of me as weak and I just had to leave. I'm sorry.

Shiro: It's ok lance. We dont see you any different.

Lance pov:

After that we all ate dinner and went to bed. In the morning I could feel my stomache begin to rumble.
"Must be hungry." I thought
After breakfeast the pains just got worse and worse. I dont wanna tell anyone because they would think I'm weak. I get the sudden urge to pile blankets and clothes around me. I grab all of my blankets and pillows forming them. No not enough.

Just then pidge walks in.

(3rd person)

Pidge: hey lance I was just wondering. Since your an omega shouldn't you have gone into heat at some point on the ship? (It had been a year at least since they first boarded.)

Lance: I had surpresents I didnt have to deal with it.

Pidge: wait did you just say "had".

She looked worried

Lance: yeah I ran out yesterday what's the big deal.

A sudden burst of pain came and lance audibly expressed it on accident.

Pidge: are you ok lance, you dont seem so hot right now. Please dont tell me you're going through heat. They're supposed to be ten times worse after surpresents.

Lance looked worried. He hadn't actually had a heat since he was 14. It had been a few years.

Lance: Its just a stomach ache I'm fine.

Pidge: what are all those blankets doing then.

Pidge asks sure that hes in heat.

Lance: Idk it's just like instincts. Why does it matter.

Pidge: you're going through heat aren't you.

Pidge then leaves as lance calls out after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I have read a lot of these fan fics and I have a good amount of ideas. I'll try to update everyday. Writer's block tends to happen to me a lot. Hope you're enjoying it. Bye for now peeps. Peace out =^-^= Bloop.