Heat

For the next few months everything was ok. Galra attacks were at a minimum, Keith and lance spent all their time together, and lance didn't harm himself. One morning while Keith and lance were in Lance's room lance felt sharp pains which woke him up. Keith had been awake.

Lance: ow

Keith: what's wrong?

Lance: i... don't... know. Ow

The pains keep coming each wave sharper than the last. Just then pidge walks in.

Pidge: hey lance I think another heat of yours is gonna be due soon.

Lance: I think it's already starting!

Pidge: ok then. Keith you probably shouldn't hang around lance as much heats can make alphas go farel.

Keith: no. I'm staying at his side.

Pidge: just don't do anything stupid and help him nest.

Keith: ok.

Pidge leaves and lance and Keith get up. Keith goes to his room and grabs a few shirts and blankets while lance grabs all of his own. Pidge comes back in a few minutes with a pile of clothes.

Pidge: here I got you some from everyone.

Lance: thanks pidge.

Pidge: no problem.

Keith comes back with blankets and lance begins constructing his nest. When lance finishes his nest he and Keith climb in.

Keith: what is that smell.

Lance: you mean our pack. I have all of their clothes.

Keith: yes, but another alpha. I wont let another alpha take you away.

Lance: I wont let another alpha take me away. You're the one for me.

Keith: I know. I just dont want you to ever leave me.

Lance: i dont ever wanna leave you.

Lance winced in pain and so Keith nuzzled his face into his neck.

Keith: you smell so sweet.

Lance: thanks I... guess.

(Changing to the living room with pidge and shiro.)

Shiro: what is that smell. Its so... sweet.

Pidge: lance is in heat. I suggest you dont go near him, Keith is with him, he refused to leave.

Shiro: oh, ok then.

Pidge: I just hope they dont do anything stupid.

Shiro: yeah we dont need any pups running around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So idk whether or not i should have lance get prego or not. It would cause problems and it would make a good plot but idk if i should. Signing off -fell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~