Left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this story they all have their original lions. The planet mentioned was already a part of the coalition and they could sense that lance was an omega despite the surpressents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd person)

The galra fleet was so large that it took three hours to defeat them. They had ended up fighting near a planet that was about to be destroyed, they saved the planet of course.

Alien king: thank you do much voltron. But where is the pilot of the blue lion?

Shiro: I convinced him to stay in the castle alone and that we could handle this.

Alien king: you do know that If omegas are left without the touch of others for a few hours they could die right?

Shiro: no we have to leave now we will hopefully see you later.

As soon as Keith heard his words he went running back to his lion so he could find lance. His lion flew faster than ever. When Keith had gotten back he found lance in a corner looking pale. So pale that he couldn't believe he was still breathing. He scooped lance up and ran to the med bay screaming for coran on the way. 

When the others got back they found them in the med bay. Lance was in a pod while Keith was laying on the ground near the pod.

Shiro: Coran, is lance going to be ok?

Coran: yes he will just need some time in the pod. Your lucky you found him when you did something bad truly could have happened.

Shiro: yes we are very lucky.

Shiro shifted his gaze to keith.

Shiro: are you okay Keith, you seem tense. Do you want some food or something.

They all knew how much Keith cared about lance despite their constant bickering.

Keith: no, I just wanna wait here for now.

Pidge: if that's what you need.

Hunk: we're here for you.

They all left Keith alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry about not posting yesterday I had a choir concert. I just realized before writing this that it was sort of a cliff hanger. I would have updated sooner but I was tired so I slept all day. But I'll update later, bye now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~