After

(3rd person)

Pidge comes back with hunk holding a bunch of blankets and some clothes. Lance immediately notices the smell of his pack all together in the clothes. Even though he is in pain a smile forms. Pidge and hunk throw them on the floor and leave lance to build.

Lance: Thanks you guys.

After they leave lance quickly starts building out of the blankets and pillows and clothes. He placed everything almost perfectly. He was beginning to feel happy for the first time in a while, but just then a wave a pain comes down on him.

Keith's pov:

What is that gloriously sweet smell. I follow my nose to a room, it was Lance's. Why was he being drawn to this room, and why did it smell so very sweet. I walk in to find him laying on a mess of blankets looking in pain.

(3rd person)

Keith opens the door and walls in.

Keith: hey lance are you ok?

Lance: yeah I'm just in heat.

Keith: it smells really sweet in here, are you cooking anything.

Just then pidge walks in.

Pidge: oh no Keith you in need to get out of here right now.

Keith: why?

Pidge: I've heard all kinds of stories about what happens when an alpha is near an omega in heat. Leave. Now.

Keith: fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip the heat is over and Keith stayed outside of Lance's door the entire time while shiro was trying his hardest not to even walk over to them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd person)

The amazing smell had disappeared. Lance walks out within the minute. Keith goes back to his room and everything is normal. The alarms start blaring all of a sudden.

Allura: PALADINS A GALRA FLEET HAS ENTERED OUR PERIMETER AND HAVE STARTED ATTACKING. GET TO YOUR LIONS NOW.

Everyone starts going straight there.

Shiro: hey lance you just got out of your heat. I think you should stay behind for a while.

Lance: but I can fight I know I can I'm alright.

Shiro: lance please. For us.

Lance: fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there just so you know I think ima have something sorta bad happen next chapter Ima say I'm sorry ahead of time. Bye bye now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~