A proper ending

Thanks for so many views I'm so happy.

3rd POV

Lance and Keith were already in the lounge working hard on his nest. He made it big enough to fit everyone into.

Lance: hey babe.

Keith: yeah

Lance: will you grab me another blanket.

Keith: you already have all of our two's.

Lance: I know, it's just not perfect yet. Will you just please ask someone for one more.

Keith: fine.

Lance: yay!!

   ~~hunks room bc that's the closest one~~

Keith knocked on the door. It took a minute before hunk answered the door.

Hunk: what do you want keith?

He said it in more of an excited happy tone not in a rude way bc its hunk.

Keith: Lance says that he needs one more blanket for his nest to be perfect.

Hunk: ok one second.

Hunk slipped into his room closing the door. He emerged a few seconds later with a soft blue blanket.

Hunk: lance left it in my room after our last sleepover.

Keith: wait you guys ha-

Hunk: bye.

He closed the door not letting Keith finish his sentence. Keith jogged back to lance with the blanket in hand.

Keith: I've got your blanket.

Lance: perfect thanks.

Lance stood up grabbed the blanket placed a gentle kiss on Keith's cheek and went back to work. By the time that everyone else got there Keith and lance were snuggling in the nest. Everyone sat down and shiro started to speak.

Shiro: So galra attacks have completely stopped. It seems as though the galra have disappeared from existence. We ran many checks and we cant seem to find them anywhere in the known universe.

Keith: what are we gonna do about it?

Shiro: we're going home.

Lance: REALLY?

Shiro: yes really.

Lance: I'll finally be able to taste my mom's cooking again.

(So apparently she's dead but Idc she here now.)

As lance was thinking about home he drifted off to sleep. He was awoken by Keith nudging him.

Keith: we're close to earth. I've packed for you. All we need is to take this nest down and then well finally go home.

Lance: yay.

He said it in a sleepy voice. He got up ripped apart the nest packed up the blankets and they landed.

Pidge got to see her family again and have a happy reunion, hunk saw his family and began sharing some space recipes with them. Shiro found Adam again and they finally had their wedding. Lance got to see his family again. Keith moved in with him and his giant family. Lance proposed two years later at sunset near the beach. (Keith had grown to love the beach.) Everyone was happy.

413 words (not including bold)

Yes I made Adam live, FIGHT ME. Yes i finally ended this story properly. And yes i hope you enjoyed this story even though I'm a giant procrastinator. (Tgats why it took forever to get this out) Lance was at the end of his heat when they got back btw.

If you enjoyed this story I have a my hero academia fanfic that is written a lot better on my page as well.