1. one night stand

emiko.

i stepped out of the shower wrapping my towel around my body

i stepped out of the shower wrapping my towel around my body. as soon as i was done drying off i dropped my towel down & hopped on my bed. clean sheets, freshly shaved legs & i just got out the shower, it's the perfect mix.
i was flipping through channels when my phone started ringing.

"hello" i answered

"bitch! you gotta come in tonight." my friend drena screamed through the phone

"girl it's my day off, i'm tired of being in that damn club"

which was true, i was damn near ready to quit

"you gone miss the fuck out. good ass tips tonight. you know it's gone be hella celebs in there" drena said

i knew if i didn't tell drena that i would go in with her i wouldn't hear the end of it.

"oo i hate you bitch. i'll see you tonight" i said

"yesss! bye, love you!" she said before hanging up

i tossed my phone on the side of me and sunk deeper into my bed.

i worked in one of the most known clubs in miami PLAY as a bottle girl. sometimes i hated my job and other times i loved it. it's not my only hustle though so that's why i just roll with it.

i decided to take a nap before i headed in.
•••

just as drena said the club was packed. hella celebs and hella money being thrown. i started walking to the back.

i spotted drena in the mirror touching up her makeup.

(Drena)

(Drena)

Drena was a bottle girl and a stripper.

"what you finna be doing tonight?" i asked her

"shaking that ass" she bent over twerking

i laughed "you so irritating"

i took off my cover up clothes and put my things in the locker. i looked in the mirror giving myself minor touch-ups.