5. lowkey

glock.

i laid up in my bed tired as hell. i been doing so much traveling and shit, i ain't had no time to myself. as soon as i was about to doze off my phone started ringing. it was my homie woo.

"yo" i said answering the phone

"what up nigga. aye man, is you coming out tonight or what" he said

"man fuck y'all niggas, i'm tired as hell"

"bitch you don't even do shit, ain't been doing shit but back and forth traveling to get you some punani"

i laughed "mufucka you a damn lie"

"real shit" he laughed "but nah, i talked to Smoov and he want you to come through the club and turn shit up. you know make the bitches panties wet and shit"

i busted out laughing "aw man y'all funny as hell. i guess i'll slide through though"

"bet. don't be lying either cause we gone be at yo shit in that lil ya dig to get you"

"alright man shut up" i said before hanging up

i ran my hands over my face. i grabbed my mason jar full of weed and my wood next to it. i started breaking it down and rolling up. ain't nothing like facing a wood to yo self.

soon as i lit my wood my phone started ringing again.

i looked to see it was emiko tryna facetime me.

"wassup" i spoke answering it

"so that's how you greet me now?"

i chuckled "wassup baby"

she smiled "that's better, anyways i was calling to tell you, i'm in atlanta and i wanna see you.."

"oooweee you wanna see me? aw yea i like the sound of that" i said

she laughed "don't do too much. but i do miss you"

i put my hand to my chest shocked "what the fuck got into you"

"dick" she said nonchalantly

"you ever been shot before?" i asked

she laughed

"i'm dead ass, stop playing wit' me. no cap"

"right anywayss" she said

"where you at?" i asked

"i'm at my moms house right now. Lex wants to go out later.. you gone meet me?"

"damn and you wanna be seen in public too?" i asked

"boy shut up" she said "aye what megan say "we never show up together but i text him when i'm ready to go"" she busted out laughing

i hung up on her.

emiko

i went through my hair a couple more times making sure it was perfect.