19. i want u

glock.

404-877-9385

📍pinned location

hurry, this pussy can't wait
any longer

aight bet, emiko on her way to
tagged that ass again

ole dusty bitch

i might be slow but i ain't that damn slow.

i locked my phone focusing my attention back on the studio session.
•••
i walked into emiko's apartment quietly. i walked to her room where i seen she was on the phone with her mama.

it's like every time i seen her i just wanted to fuck her lights out.

"okay mom, love you too" she said before hanging up

she looked at the time on her phone then looked back to me.

"it's late as hell" she rolled her

"i told yo ass come to the studio with me, you ain't want to remember" i said sitting on the bed

"uhh anyways i gotta tell you something" i said scratchin my head

her eyes quickly darted to me.

why the hell im nervous.

"yo old friend texted me" i said

"i know you ain't talking about drena"

i nodded my head

"well what the hell she say?" she asked "better yet, what the hell u say?"

instead of explaining the whole situation, i just tossed my phone to her.

she immediately went from calm to irritated as hell, but i got just the dick to fix that.

"this bitch is such a weirdo how the fuck was i friends with her.." she said

"c'mere" i said

she stood up slowly walking over to me

"you should've really sent me the bitch location" she rolled her eyes

"fa' what, you don't need to be innat mess" i said slowly kissing her neck

emiko.

why the fuck was this bitch so thirsty? like what point are you trying to prove.

honestly it brought a sense of happiness to see glock not give in to the shit. cause lord knows they both would've been dead meat.

i tilted my head giving him more access to my neck. i'm finna lay this pussy on him right tonight.

i bit my lip as i took in all the pleasure.

he gently laid me back on the bed still kissing me.

our clothes managed to be thrown all around my room. it's like every time i see him, i want him to fuck my lights out.

a/n: WARNING! explicit images/gifs ahead. if you do not want to see them, please skip.

he began to play with my soft spot.

"damn you wet as hell" he said lowly into my ear

kissing me from my ear to my naval then to my lips, he gently parted me and began to eat me as if i were his last meal. i never expected glock to be the eat a bitch pussy type, but honey he can eat me any day.

as pleasure swarmed through my body and i felt my climax near my legs began to close on his head.

he forcefully pryed my legs open hungrily feasting.

"shit" i dragged

with one last flick of his tongue i released my juices all over, my body trembled as he continued to lick cleaning me up.

"fuckk" i cried out

he bit his lip smirking. slowly taking his member he slid inside of me. i arched my back in pleasure. he started with slow strokes, very much a tease. i wanted more.

"stop teasing me" i whined

"you want this shit?" he asked

i bit my lip nodding yes

we locked lips again as he picked up the pace.

"fuck" i moaned in between kisses

"play 'wit it" he said

that shit turned him on.

i placed my finger on my clit gently rubbing it. i threw out a fit of moans as the pleasure increased. quickly i began to feel my core tightening.

"shit i'm gonna cum" i said through moans as i continued to play with myself

he picked up the pace even more sending me into over drive.

"fuck" i dragged out as i released again

"damn baby" he said looking down at his now covered member. "turn around."

i lazily flipped over to doggy position as i couldn't feel my legs.

"throw that shit back" he huffed

he grabbed my hair in a fist full as i fucked him back. the room filled with the sounds of our bodies colliding.

"shit" he grunted pounding me harder

i gripped the sheets as the pleasure increased. i three my hand back trying to get him to slow down.

"move yo fuckin hand" he said huskily

"fuck, i'm gonna cum baby" i moaned out

"hell nah, hold it" he said

"i- i can't!" i cried before releasing again

"now you don't know how to listen to daddy?" he said

he grabbed my hips pounding me harder.

fuck i hope i'm able to walk.
__________________________________

sorry for the short ass chapter y'all, it's really just a filler lol.

still,

vote and comment! ❤️