6. caught

emiko.

i woke up to a big ass empty bed. i was still blew as hell from last night. can't believe this man really left me high and dry.

i heard hella voices downstairs and loud music. soon the smell of weed began to fill my nose.

"y'all some pussy ass niggas" glock came in the room laughing "damn my bad."

"mhm" i said rolling my eyes

"stop doing that ugly ass shit" he said

i just ignored him

he walked over to his nightstand grabbing a zip lock bag full of weed.

"you hungry" he asked

i just continued to ignore him. even though i was about hungry as a bitch.

he chuckled grabbing some woods "what's yo problem"

again i said nothing

"so you wanna do this childish ass shit?" he said laughing

he walked over to me and began kissing on my neck "you mad cause you couldn't get this dick"

i bit my bottom lip. then i remember i was mad at him, he almost got me. i pushed him off of me going into his bathroom. if he wanna be petty, we can both do that. but trust baby he won't win.

i left the door open as i began to turn on the shower and strip from my clothes. i purposely bent over in his view to move my clothes out of the way.

he started making his way in the bathroom right when i shut the door in his face.

"you so damn cap bruh" he said
•••

"where the hell you been" my mom asked me

"out" i gave a awkward smile

"you ain't too old to get yo ass beat you know that?" she asked

i chuckled

i slipped on my pants & looked at myself a couple more times in the bathroom mirror. Me, Lex, my mom and my grandma were getting ready to go out to eat before me and Lex head back to Miami.

 Me, Lex, my mom and my grandma were getting ready to go out to eat before me and Lex head back to Miami