4. pop up

three days later...

emiko.

it's been three days since Glock has left. to be honest the night he left we had good conversation and since then we've literally talked everyday.

i was bored as hell scrolling through instagram so i decided to post a picture.

i locked my phone & muted instagram before all the notifications could come in

i was just about to fall asleep when my phone started ringing. i looked seeing it was my mom tryna facetime me.

"hey ma" i said answering the phone

"hey honey, i miss you" she said

my mom lived in atlanta. after her and my daddy separated she moved away.

"i miss you more ma, i need a good home cooked meal"

she laughed "you can do that your damn self"

"it's not the same though" i pouted

"yea whatever. so when you gone come visit ya mama. you know i ain't getting any younger"

"you might be. black don't crack"

"girl i'm serious" she said

i know, i know. i'll be there soon" i said

" what's soon" she asked

i giggled "you must really miss me"

"oh hush up" she said "have you talked to yo punk ass daddy?"

i laughed "now ma. but no not recently"

"you see his bitch ass finna get married"

"mama!"

i couldn't help but laugh harder cause she was dead serious

"nah i didn't see that" i said

"mhm, to some lil white bitch"

"i'm done with you ma" i laughed

"bye girl, love you" she said

"love you too" i said before hanging up

my mama is something else. i didn't plan to go to atlanta anytime soon but i guess i could go this weekend.

i put my phone down and got up to go to the kitchen. i grabbed a couple snacks then went back to my room. i looked through netflix for about 30 minuets before finding something to watch, ain't shit ever on here.