2. a drunken night

a month later..

emiko.

i slipped on some biker shorts a graphic tee & my gucci floral slides. me and Lex decided to do a quick mall run to find outfits tonight. instead of working we're actually gonna be having fun.

i didn't really plan on buying anything cause i don't really care to dress up, i'm really here just for Lex

"bitch so you still ain't talked to glock?" Lex asked

"girl no. been avoiding him like crazy. when i tell you this man is off the wall.. whew chile" i said

she laughed "what he do?"

"blowing up all my shit"

"why are you ignoring him anyways?" she asked looking through the rack of dresses

"because, i don't know.. i don't want him thinking he could just fuck. i mean the dick was good.. like really good... don't get me wrong but i'm not even like that"

"shit you was like that, that night" she snapped her neck

"man listen, i was tipsy. i really didn't think it was gone get to that." i shook my head "just don't want him thinking i'm some type of thot or some"

"i don't think he thinks that" she said

"and how you know what that man thinking"

she shrugged

"right" i said

she looked through some more racks before picking up this purple dress.

"fuck it" she said taking it and walking towards the register "probably won't even wear this shit tonight"
•••

i looked in the mirror once more before approving of my outfit.

my phone dinged signally i had a message

my phone dinged signally i had a message. it was from Drena telling me to come down.

i made sure i had everything before heading downstairs. drena was parked right in the front. i got in the car and greeted Lex and Drena.

"hey you whores" i said