she blushed...

cheryl pov
i'm obviously dreading the first day back at school since summer. I mean, other than seeing my bestfriends, school is a complete nightmare. Anyway, i'm cheryl blossom. hbic of the vixens, southside serpent, dating josie mccoy, and bestfriend to Toni Topaz. me, toni, veronica and cousin betty hung out all summer at thornhill. just imagine 4 adventurous/ soon to be senior girls at a pool all the time. we would often sneak drinks and stuff upstairs in my room... but only when mumsy wasn't home. anyway,, atm i am walking into school with betty, about to meet up with josie, ronnie, and toni. Josie was on tour with her dad most of the summer so this is first time seeing her in months. I missed her... did i?
toni pov
great. back at this hellhole. well at least I get to see the boys and cher everyday.
josie walks into student lounge
"amazing. i get to see her and cheryl be together all day. woo hooo!" i say to veronica sarcastically. ronnie knows about my feelings for cheryl. oh... did i forget to mention i'm in love with my bestfriend? touché, i know. but when i'm around her, all the problems that life beholds seem to just fade away. "you two will be together one day. i'm sure of it... your her lobster" veronica said. "lobster?" i knew what she meant. i just wanted to hear her tell me that me and cheryl are soulmates. "soulmate, topaz. keep up! do you not watch friends??" we both laughed.
cheryl walks in
wow. i'm so in love with her.
cheryl pov
i walked into the lounge to spot josie. i walked over to her excitedly and we hugged and i pecked her lips. we spoke about how great her trip was and about her dad and about.... wait,, why are we only talking about her. suddenly her voice started to fade and all i could think about was how badly i wanted to tell her stories about the girls and i this summer.... i wanted her to experience the laughs that i experienced. i guess not....
cheryl sees toni and ronnie by the vending machine. she finishes up her convo with josie and she gets up to go say hey to her bestfriends.
i walk towards them and they are talking about someone and toni...
"(veronica singing) you love her you love her you really really love her"
i wonder who they are talking about....
cheryl jumps out from next to the vending machine where they were standing and yells "BOO"
veronica and toni scream in fright while cheryl is hysterical laughing
"blossom you better stop doing that... FIFTH TIME THIS MONTH" veronica said as she gave me a big hug hello. toni rolls her eyes smiling at me and wraps her arms around me in a tight loving hug. is it weird that that one hug made me happier than 15 of josies hugs? **internally sighs**
"so... who does miss topaz love? i heard veronica singing  from over there" i say curiously. they look weird. "you wanna kn— OUCH TONI" veronica starts to tell me as toni pinches her arm as if it's the biggest secret of her life. she looks really nervous. it looks good on her... STOP CHERYL U HAVE JOSIE.
toni pov
i was searching for words as this dumbass veronica over here was slightly giggling. i am literally gonna kill her. i look over to cheryl who looks kinda hurt that i wont tell her. now i feel like a jerk. GREAT JOB VERONICA.
"never mind sorry for interrupting secret hour between you two... i'll catch up later" cheryl said as she started to walk away. i grap her hand quickly and strongly fling her back over to me and veronica... i didn't realize i was that strong because she was literally so close to me that i could feel her breathe on my lips. "hashtag sexual tension". oh my god i am going to kill veronica. she ran away as she was laughing because she knew i would beat her. cheryl blushed when veronica said that... SHE BLUSHED.