...the end💍

"oh my god fangs how are you are you okay" i said frantically. "yeah tiny i think i'm okay." he said to me. i felt a lot better knowing fangs was okay... it's like my soul finally returned to my body. i don't know what i would do without this stupid kid.

no ones POV

the 4 kids sat and talked for a while. they cracked a lot of jokes and they had a lot of laughs. it was getting late so cheryl and toni said their goodbyes to fangs and sweet pea, and made their way back home.

cheryl POV

"babe?" i called toni... "yes cher"
"i want to give you something." i told her.
toni came and sat next to me on the couch.
"toni I don't think i have ever cared and loved someone more than i love you. it's like i never thought would be even possible. we can hang out and then once we aren't chilling anymore, i feel a hole in my heart. you make up the person who i am baby. before you i was destructive and mean and a bully to people. then you came into my life and i couldn't even be happier. i want to give you this promise ring to symbolize how insanely in love I am with you and how I can't ever stop being in love with you. you are my soulmate and the one person who loves me for me..." i put the ring on toni's finger and we both let a few tears slip. toni wrapped her arms around me like this was the last time she would hold me, and whispered in my ear... "i love you cheryl marjorie blossom."

that's the end! thank you all so much for supporting me and this story. i love you guys so much... thank you for 9K reads!!!