get off me

toni pov
i woke up the next morning to cheryl sleeping in my arms. i didnt want to wake her so i quietly got off the air mattress trying not to make any noise.
i walked into the kitchen to find ronnie making breakfast. "soooo how was it?!" she yelled to me and i shushed her so she didn't wake up cheryl and betts. "i don't know what your talking about" i said as i lifted an eyebrow and drank some of my coffee. "what a liar. i love how you and cher thought betty and i couldn't hear anything. you know, we aren't heavy sleepers" she said as i choked on my coffee. i looked at her apologetically and she laughed. "so come on. how was it" she said seriously. "it was amazing..." i said as i got interrupted by betty walking into the kitchen saying "what was? you and cheryl fucking last night?" "BETTY!!" me and ronnie both yelled at the tired and delusional girl and she laughed.
cheryl pov
i woke up and went to hug toni but she wasn't there. i walked out of ronnie's room and heard screaming. "HELP!! GET OFF ME" i ran into the living room frightened... then i saw veronica holding betty to the floor and toni spraying whipped cream all over her face and they all laughed. toni saw me and immediately stopped what she was doing to come give me a kiss and hug. "good morning beautiful" i said to a out of breath toni. "morning princess" she said back to me and kissed me again. "who's top?" we heard betty say from behind us and veronica laughing hard. "seriously. so immature cousin betty" i said to her and she frowned. seemed to be a good timing for the girls to tackle her again because that's exactly what they did. "okay girls get off of betty" i said and they didn't listen to me. "IGHT NOW IM GONNA WHIP SOME ASS" i said as i ran to where they were tackling the blonde haired girl and tackled toni. i sat on top of her and pinned her hands to the floor. "is that what happened last night?" veronica said laughing. "no... more like this" toni said as she flipped us over and kissed me roughly. i heard a "yeah topaz" whisper from veronica as she covered betty's eyes. toni got off of me as she helped me up. "you want me to make you breakfast?" toni asked me. "of course" veronica answered sarcastically. "what? there's more than one person here topaz" she said as her and betty high fived. "fineee. who wants pancakes"

goofy ass chapter.
sorry this was shorter than usual i haven't had a lot of time to write😭💞