smut

Cheryl's POV
I was laying down, Toni's arm around me, her hand stroking gently against my lower back sending shivers down my spine. I pushed my head in the crook of her neck and pushed my lips against her heated skin and started to suck it delicately. She let out a quiet moan as her hand drifted down to my buttock and squeezed it, which let a moan escape my lips.

We were interrupted by Veronica, tossing and turning around in the bed. I kinda forgot Toni and I weren't alone in here. Toni slid her hand in mine.
"Follow me." She said whispering.
I got up and did as she said, my hand never leaving hers.
We were walking on our tiptoes, down the corridor making our way to the guest room. Toni opened the door, trying to avoid the noisy squeak of it and dragged me into the room then she carefully closed the door behind us. She pulled me towards her and rested her hands on my hips. Her eyes were black and filled with lust, but I don't blame her, at this point mines are probably too. Her breath hitched against my lips, driving me crazy second after second. I pushed my lips against hers, my hand lightly tugging on her natural curls. She started to walk backwards, leading us to the bed, as she removed my top and exposed my breast. The back of my legs hit the bed making me fall on it. Toni looked at me for a moment before pulling my pyjama bottoms and my panties at a slow, punishing pace. "Are you sure, Cheryl?" She asked me. Even though I was in a relationship with Josie before, Toni knew we never did anything together. In fact, I never did anything with anyone, contrary to Toni.
"Yes Toni. I'm all yours" I said, blushing as I said the last part.
She kneeled in front of me, never breaking eyes contact. I saw her tongue poking on her lips, probably to wet them before placing it right where I needed it the most.

She removed her head and dragged one finger up my slit, putting more pressure as she reached my clit.
"Oh my god Toni!" I yelped, my hands squeezing the blanket under me.
She did it again, and again, using her tongue on the last time. She sucked on me clit, running her hands on my legs. Her hand then made their way to remove her shirt. She had to break contact with me to full remove it and she used the occasion to kiss me. She slid her tongue in my mouth, making me moan at my own taste. While we were making out, I felt her fingers teasing my entrance so I slid my hand in her panties and drew circles on her clit. I pushed myself away from her and sucked my fingers clean. She smiled at me, clearly turned on by my moves.
"Oh I see how it is." She said repositioning herself in between my legs, this time pushing 2 fingers in. I moaned, loudly. She kept going, pumping faster and faster, her mouth wrapped around my little bunch of nerves, making me feel miracles. I could feel my walls, clenching around her fingers, making it harder for her to keep her fast pace. But she did, and god it was amazing. Her name was on my lips as I came.
She removed her fingers and cleaned one, sliding the other one in my mouth after it. "Toni, that was amazing." I said sitting up. "Now it's your turn."
"Nah not tonight, tonight was all about you Cher. No pressure." She said tossing me my pyjama.
"Okay."
We then made our way back to Veronica's bedroom and laid back on our air mattress. "Do you think they heard us?" I asked Toni.
"I don't know, but if they did we'll know it by tomorrow." She said smirking.
And before I knew it I was already asleep, dreaming about that fantasy world Toni just made me live.

thanks so much for writing!! @river_vixen009
💞