phone call that could change everything

one week later

cheryl pov

I was sitting on toni's bed with her when she got a phone call from an unknown number. "i will be right back" toni said and kissed my cheek. she walked into the other room and answered the phone. its been a few minutes of me daydreaming about tt, and she still wasnt back yet. i walked into the family room and she still wasnt there. i opened the front door and found her on the steps crying. "baby whats wrong?" i said to her as i sat next to her and held her hand. "f-fangs... he got s-shot" she said, barely getting her words out. "oh my god..." i said as a tear rolled down my face. "is he okay?" i asked scared to know the answer. "i... i dont know. sweet pea took my bike to go to the hospital and i dont have any rides there" she said to me. i whiped a tear that fell from her eye and i kissed her. "come with me" i said. "where are we going? your car is at your house..." she said not getting up from the steps. i pulled her up not telling her where we were going because she wouldnt approve me doing this. i walked with her to a bike shop and told toni to wait outside and use my phone to call sweets.

10 minutes later

i walked out of the shop with a bright red motorcycle and said "look what we will be riding to the hospital on". "cher did you steal that?" she said joking with a slight giggle. "nope. its mine. i got my motorcycle license and wanted to surprise you, but we have to get to fangs" i said to toni. "thank you so much babe. i love you your the best girlfriend i could ever have asked for." she said to me and my heart skipped like 5 beats. i kissed her and told her to get on. "lets go"

sorry i havent been active lately, school just ended!! i will be writing this story regularly again since tomorrow is my last d