cuteness overload

"baby..." i heard cheryl whisper to me in my sleep. "mwahhh" she kissed me and exadurated the noise... "babe we have to get up... the twins will be here in an hour and i called sweet pea to bring your clothes here from sunny side." she said to me (still pretending to be asleep) and i smiled. "i knew you were awake" she said and tickled me and i opened my eyes and laughed. her body gave out and she collapsed on top of me from laughing so hard. "sweets is bringing clothes all the way here this early? what did you threaten him" i said and we laughed. "no but i told him i would help him pull a prank on fangs so he agreed" she said and she kissed me then got off the bed to get dressed.
knock knock
"since when do you knock" i said as i opened the door to sweet pea. "i didnt know if you were sleeping so i didnt want to ring the bell. wow your up this early... you must really love cher damn" sweet pea said and we laughed. "yeah i do" i said and i felt a pear of hands on my waist hugging me and then kissing my cheek. "i am all ready... you should go get dressed. polly will be here in a half hour." cher said to me. "okay thanks beautiful" i said to cheryl. "not a problem" sweet pea said and we both laughed and hit him. "thanks sweet pea" i said in a sarcastic tone and smiled.
cheryl pov
toni was walking up the stairs... she has a really nice ass... "really" sweets said as if he saw what i was doing. "like you never did it" i said sarcastically. he laughed. "thanks for bringing clothes for toni.. i'll call you later about the fangs thing" i said. "okie dokie" he said and i hugged him and shut the door.
i walked in on toni changing... she only had on a t-shirt and underwear. i walked up behind her and started kissing her neck... "babe your so hot" i said to TT. "thank you cher but the twins will be here soon and i still have to get ready" she said and i frowned. she pecked my lips and i walked out of the room.

"polly!!"i said as i hugged her tightly. "thanks for doing this cheryl" she said to me... "no problem at all... this is toni my girlfriend" i said as toni shook her hand. "really nice to meet you" polly said to toni as she left thistle house. i had juniper and toni had dagwood. "who's the cutest girl? yes you are yes you are" i said in a baby voice and toni blushed. "i knew it would be a cuteness overload. my heart can't take this" toni said as she kissed me.
ring ringgg
toni pov
cheryl's phone was ringing and it was polly. "yes of course that's okay. don't worry about it. love you too. bye" cheryl had a conversation with polly. "what happened?"
i asked her. "well polly wanted to know if the babies can stay here overnight and i told her yes... can you stay and help me watch them?" cher asked me shyly. "of course. i'm gonna go home and shower and change and i will be back in an hour. i love you" i said as i kissed her. "i love you too" cheryl pulled out and said.
many many hours later
"cher i think it's time we put them to bed... she's yawning" i said to her. "okay... thanks for helping me watch them all day T." she said to me. "of course my love" i said to her and pecked her lips. we put the babies to bed and the night consisted of movies and kissing and cuddling and kissing. i couldn't ask for a better girlfriend.
morning
i woke up to the best sound in the world. cheryl and one of the babies laughing.

"good morning mi amore" cheryl said

"good morning mi amore" cheryl said. "say good morning to TT!"

wow... longer chapter than i expected
whoops
hope you liked it💞