Chapter 3: Im Such A Rude Ass Sometimes

"So, this is your home?" I asked scrunching up my nose from the smell. Raph sent a glare towards me, I'm such a rude ass sometimes. "Yup", the girl said, I found out on the trip her name is Rayne. Raph put his hands on her waist from behind, resting his head on her shoulder. I sighed, I've always wanted a cute little relationship like that.

I walked into the lab since I had nowhere else to go. "Hey Donnie", I said in a cheary voice. "Hmm", he mumbled in an attempt to say hi. I sat next to him, he sent a sideways glance at me. "What cha' doing?" I asked, Donnie mumbled something. "Hmm?" I asked raising one eyebrow in a questioning way. "I'm trying to fix Mikey's T-phone", Donnie said flatly.

"Oh, ok", I said quieter than expected, Donnie looked up at me. "Is something wrong?" It's nothing, I just feel awkward near you. "No, I'm fine", I said putting a smile on my face. Donnie brushed it off and went back to work, I kept myself from sighing out loud. Leo walked into the lab, he looked like he had seen a ghost.

"What's wrong Leo?" I asked, he stood there for a second before answering. "Never, I repeat NEVER go into Raph's and Rayne's room with out knocking first", Leo said, his eyes still wide. "Were they fucking or something?" I asked in a joking tone. "Uhm, about to. I just walked in.... and Rayne was shirtless and... uhm I'm never going to get that out of my head", Leo said walking out of the lab.

"Poor guy", Donnie said, I looked over at him, he looked up at me. "He use to have big crush on Rayne, that is probably going to mess him up", Donnie said getting back to work. I thought about it awhile, Leo use to like Rayne? Wouldn't that be like a dream cone true then? But, then again, his brother was the one enjoying it all. I smirked at my little thought. This is an interesting family, but... they were probably going to send me back to the streets. I could imagine it all too well, them literally throwing me out, getting thrown back in an alley to stay, and getting- no, I won't let myself be violated again.

"Hey Donnie", I said looking up at him, he looked at me, giving me a questioning look. "Am I... going to stay? And, if so... where should I sleep?" I asked, Donnie's eyes sent wide," you know, I mean, if you guys want me around." "You could sleep on the couch", Donnie said, as if he was thinking something else. "Thanks, Donnie boy", I said playfully and barely elbowing his side. He smiled at the little nickname I gave him, slightly chuckling at how childish I was at the moment.

"Night"

"Night Karah"

I walked into the living room, plopping down on the couch. I closed my eyes and... I was thinking of Donnie. Why was it I was so suddenly attached to him? So quickly? I mean, I knew I got crushes easily... but really? I wasn't exactly all smart like Donnie was, I wasn't good with science. We barely had anything in common, but... I sat there for a second. That little gap between his teeth is fucking adorable whenever he smiles.