Chapter 4: I Can't Believe It

I woke the next morning when the guys were leaving, I had  found a small blue bouncy ball and had began throwing it against the wall.  "God flubbering Dane it", I said, Mikey dared me to not cuss at all today, and he would get me pizza. "God flubbering dane it?" I heard Rayne say behind me. I turned around, "Did I wake you with my jibberish?" I asked her. "No, i-"Rayne started but ran off. I followed her, she was in the bathroom throwing up. "Are you okay?" I asked her, she looked up at me. "Yeah, I'm ju-" she threw up again.

"Go get Master Splinter... please." She said, coughing a bit and wiping at her mouth. I began to run to the dojo. What was she sick with? Why did she need Master Splinter if it was nothing? "Master Splinter", I said as I turned into the room", Rayne needs you. She's in the bathroom, I think it's some type of bug, but... I'm not completely sure." Master Splinter and I hurried back to the bathroom. "Come with me Rayne", Master Splinter said, him and Rayne walked off. I plopped in the couch and started to rap, like in those rap battles. I was pretending to be Jeff the killer.

(Found this next bit online. because.... boredom?)

"I'm Jeff the killah, I was a normal fella. Then that lie came, and now I'm full of fame. When I kill I leave no trace, just loom at my beautiful face. I-," I stopped when Rayne ran into the room and back into the bathroom. Her stomach must hurt again, I thought. After a minute she walked out, sitting on the couch next to me. Twiddling her thumbs.

We sat in silence for about thirty minutes before she ran into the bathroom. I heard a sob, I ran into the bathroom. "What's wrong?" I asked. Rayne held something, a pregnancy test. She covered her mouth with her extra hand and shook her head. "Its positive", she said.

"THERES GONNA BE A BABY!" I yelled in excitement. Wait, with Raph.. is that even... possible? She nodded her head with excitement and I hugged her. "Babe! We're home!" Raph yelled, Rayne ran to him. I watched as she hugged him and he twirled her around. They kissed, I had walked in the lab and sat on the table. Donnie came in not to long after. "Hey Karah", he said smiling, I smiled back. "Hey Donnie boy", I said. He sat next to me. "What has gotten you so excited, blossom?" Donnie asked which made me blush.

"You'll see", I said smiling. Donnie leaned towards me just a bit, examining my face , was he about to kiss me?  I couldn't help byt raise an eyebrow in an questioning way, Donnie just laughed and smiled at me. Raph yelled something from the living room, probably calling us all in there to most likely announce the fact there would a child living amongst us soon . Damn it Raph, we began walked out of the lab awkwardly, not even glancing at each other. I stood in the doorway, as the rest of them took spots on the couch. "You guys are gonna be uncles, Rayne is pregnant!" Raph yelled, extremely excited. I watched as everyone congratulated the two, happy smiles all around.

5 months later~

"RAPHAEL! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Rayne yelled. "GET OVER YOUR DAMN HORMONES FIRST!" Raph yelled back. I sat at the table next to Donatello, letting out a sigh. "What is it Karah?" Donnie asked, I looked at him all smiley and all. " Look at those two, its just true love", I said in a sarcastic tone, Donnie chuckled. "I guess it is", he said, I rolled my eyes.

"RAYNE ITS JUST A MISTAKE IN THE ORDER! WE ARE NOT GOING BACK!" Raph yelled walking into the kitchen and plopping down across from us. "Hard times?" I asked, knowing the answer. He nodded his head. "Its ok brother, just four more months to go", Donnie said, Raph let out an irritated groan. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

3 1/2 months later~

I sat in the lab with Donnie, we had started dating about a month ago. I was next to Donnie as he messed around with his T-phone, wait, no.. that one wasn't his... I'm not sure whose that was.  He held it in one hand while the other rest on my thigh. "DONNIE GET IN HERE!" Raph yelled. "Just one minute!" Donnie yelled. "GET YOUR ASS IN HERE, NOW!" Raph yelled. Donnie rolled his eyes, stood up and kissed me before walking out.

"Rayne! Oh no! Karah, get some water and a rag!"Donnie yelled, I did what I was told. Bringing a tub of warm water and a rag in the living room. Rayne was in labor, I wanted to panic, but I stayed calm. I handed Donnie the materials and stood next to him, looking away slightly, not exactly excited to see all of this happen before my eyes.

~

Rayne groaned in pain as she reached her fifth hour of labor. "Almost done"  Donnie said, Raph shot him a glare. "You said that three hours ago", Raph said in an irritated tone. It caught me by surprise when I heard a baby wailing. "Its a girl!" I said excitedly before wrapping it in a random blanket I had found earlier. I handed her to Rayne, almost crying. She had brown hair like her mom. "What are you gonna name her?" I asked, Rayne stared at the child for a moment.

"Lilac", Raph said quickly, Rayne looked up at him and smiled. "Our little lilac", she said before kissing Raph. I hugged Donnie who gladly hugged back.