Chapter 5: We Need To Be More Careful...

"Donnie~", I cooed as I walked into the lab. "Yes, blossom?" Donnie responded as he looked up at me, I jumped up on the table and crossed my legs. "What cha' doing?" I questioned, he looked at my legs. "You need to stop teasing me", Donnie slightly  whined, I leaned down and kissed him. He had stood up, not breaking the kiss. Spreading my legs and standing between my them as we kissed, he slipped his tongue in my mouth. "Unc-le Do-nnie?" I heard a small voice say. Donnie pulled back quickly, causing me to almost fall.

"Yes Lilac", Donnie said in a sweet tone. "What were you doing with Karah?" the small four year old asked. "Uhm... play fighting?", I responded quickly, giving Donnie a punch in the shoulder. He held it and looked at me, a stupid smirk on his face. Lilac just nodded her head and began to skip out of the room. "That was close..", Donnie said, nervously smiling and rubbing the back of his neck. "Yea..." I said, kissing his 'nose' and dropping off of the counter. "I'll see you later, I'm gonna get some pizza", I said, waving as I walked out of the lab.

I almost walked into Mikey, who was currently holding at least a dozen pizza boxes. "Uhm, Mike? What are you doing?" I asked, trying to see behind the giant tower of boxes. "Oh, uhm. Definitely not taking all this food." Mikey said, letting out a nervous laugh. "Whatever, you can take as much as you want... I won't tell", I whispered the last three words, I heard Mikey let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Karah, you're the best!" Mikey said walking off. I just silently chuckled to myself, Mikey is so childish sometimes. I went into mine and Donnie's room, laying on the bed to take a quick nap.

~

"Karah?" The familiar voice of Leo asked, I opened my eyes and looked up at the turtle. "I didn't mean to disturb,  but pizzas here", he said, I nodded my head and Leo popped out of the room. I followed close behind him.

How long was I sleeping? I feel like it should be four month later... what time is it? Ugh.

I sat at the table, grabbing a slice of pizza, I took a bite, savoring the flavor. I smiled at Lilac who sat across from me, she smiled back before shoving a bite of the pizza in her mouth. "Ugh, Lilac your getting stuff all over you", Raphael complained as he wiped away some of the food off her chin with a paper towel. "Sorry daddy", Lilac apologised, Raphael smiled and ruffled her hair. "Don't worry about it kiddo", Raphael said, Lilac giggled some.