weather the storm.

Comment & Vote. Excuse errors.

Fucked up the trenches

I weather the storm.
|||||
I know you see me on top of my game, ain't see me declining.
Turned to a monster, the next time you saw me, you seen I was climbing.
They took my elevator, I said fuck it, I'm taking the steps.

The sound of Jazelle's stilettos echoes throughout the cold spacious area as dust kicks under her feet. Dry air consumes the room as a preservative for the oil canvas that outlines the room. Glowing luminescence of the off white light bulbs barely lighting the space. It was just enough tint to see every disposition and alternative method if need be.

In a black Hermès jacket over bodying his white tailored suit with a crisp fade lined up to perfection, Reese makes a holt beside Jazelle in the middle of the storage area. In his hand, he held the duffle full of counterfeit cash for the exchange.

Today was the day of their first official heist that included Jazelle which meant it was go-time

Today was the day of their first official heist that included Jazelle which meant it was go-time. Jasai and Jazelle have been rigorously prepping everyone for this event nonstop for days. They wanted to be sure that everyone was fully prepared for the heist as well as any potential obstacles that they may encounter along the way. Backup plans were already mapped out if need be.

Jazelle runs her clammy heads down her tan midi dress. It felt like ages since she's been on this type of mission. Reruns of her last heist left her beyond scorned but she pushes those thoughts to the back of her mind for now. It's become habitual to make the past a distant memory so that it would affect her future. Even though it wasn't the healthiest to do.

The only two things that have been on her mind was getting this money and not disappointing her brother. No matter how today's scheme plays out, disappointing her brother was something she would never be able to do. When it came to getting the job done he knew Jazelle would excel without even trying. She's done it countless times in the past.

Both Jazelle and Reese's eyes scout every corner, knick and cranny of the building space as they take in every detail that outlines the area into observation. All individuals had already studied the location previously but now that things were in action they wanted to be sure that everything was still set up according to plan.