defintion/intro.

Credit for definition above goes to Merriam-Webster

Copyright © salutebreezy_™ 2019
All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or used, in any manner, without the written consent of the publisher. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law, and will be subject to fine. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is inspired by Ariana Grande's R.E.M (song in media) and the movie Baby Driver. This story will include mature content, readers discretion is advised.

All work on this story is written by me 100%. Please do not use my work or copy any work on this story. I work extremely hard like many other authors and do not like when my creativity is being taken advantage of. If I make you feel inspired, please give credit.

I do not own any rights to pictures that are posted except for the edits made. I also will not be releasing IG names for any face claims on here for protecting purposes. Covers and banners on this story are made by britxcvi with a select few created by myself (the ugly ones are mines).

I will not tolerate any negative energy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and therefore, no arguments or judgement shall be made. I love everyone and love to interact, all I ask is for respect amongst each other. All negative and rude comments towards myself or others will be deleted. Constructive criticism is ALWAYS welcomed!

This is a safe environment. This story will have a series of traumatic events. If any of them offends you in any way, I sincerely apologize. If you ever want to talk, I'm here ❤️

Lastly, please enjoy. I love comments and votes but what is more important to me is that you enjoy the story. I hope this story makes you laugh, cry, smile and frown. I hope that you visualize and feel every emotion every character feels. I hope you feel like you are experiencing the emotional waves with the characters and I. Dream with us 💙

Any questions feel free to PM me or send me a DM on my writer's IG which is below!

Thank you for considering this book and welcome to....