Monse - Love me as a friend

Heyyy! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 200 READS!!! Do yall like monse's imagines? idk but since I really like her and after watching lucifer and Maze + Eve "love story" I got in the mood to do something like this. The video up there is just the song I was listen to while writing and its my inspiration so LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING its so gooooood. ENJOY !!!

Warnings: Sad!imagine, feels, based on Maze and Eve as Y/N being Maze, And Monse being Eve (C being Luci).

"I'll keep you safe in these arms of mine
Hold on to me, pretty baby, and
You'll see I can be all you need"

Y/N p.o.v

As always, i do my best to make my bestfriend Monse happy, even if it cost mine.

"Please monse please forgive me, i love you, please take me back!"

That was Cesar, her now ex-boyfriend, I used to like him but he is such a bad boyfriend to monse, why can't she realise that I would never do that to her, that I'm the one she supposed to love?

Monse was crying agaisnt her pillow, I rubbed her back trying to comfort her. Finally Cesar stopped yelling and went home, he was really pissing me off, how could him cheat on her? He doesn't deserve her a bit.

I dry her tears away and hug her (spooning her), it breaks me to see her like that suffering for someone that doesn't properly love her, just like I do for her. Suddenly, she stops crying and turns facing me looking deep intro my eyes, I freeze, is this the moment I always dreamed of?

" y/n....why does he keeps hurting me? Can't he see that I love him?"

Because he is a man, and man are fools, im not a man, i would never do this to you NEVER, can't you see that I love you?

"He loves you too, but he doesn't deserve you, mon. You are an incredible girl, and if he doesn't see that, thats his lost. There are a lot of other boys in the world, but if you want to forgive him, give him a change, it's okay, do what ever your hearts tells you to do."

She smiles at me, it was a sad smile but, she puts her hand on my cheek making my heart beat faster

"I love you so much y/n, you are so good to me, thank you for always being there for me, always caring, you are the best friend someone could have, if you were a boy, I would marry you."

That hurt, it hurt so bad i was feeling numb. My hopes were totally gone, I'm nothing but her friend, and never will be more than that.

I guess I'm not her preferred sexual orientation..

448 words

Did yall liked it? I really hope so. Please tell us if there is something wrong if the organization, if its confusing etcetc

Requests Here