Oscar - Flying Away (Part. 2)

Heyy!! That's Part two hope you like ittt!

Requested by dessywinterz36

unedited

Previously

my eyes started to water and my veins burned like hell and this weird uncomfortable bump in my throat. I just couldn't believe what my eyes see.

Now

There he was, Oscar, the love of my life, with his face buried on another girl's face. He didn't notice me, but his friends did. I couldn't move, talk, hear, the only thing I could do is see his hand travel around her body and the lust on her eyes. I wasn't mad, sad or angry, I was numb. There was so much of so many feelings that I couldn't quite feel, I was just hopeless.

His friends started to point at me and scream at him so he could hear them over the music. My head told me to run, go back to live with my father, but I just couldnt move.

He saw me. He takes the girl outta his lap and practically runs on my direction, I fell on the ground, I didn't know why I did I was just in so much pain and getting weak. He was by my side telling me things I couldn't hear

"Y/N Im so sorry, oh god, oh god please stay with me SOMEBODY CALL 911" He was desperate, why you they call 911? I didn't understand I couldn't quite think with all the pain I was feeling.

I didn't now I heart break could hurt this much, it burns so much.

Narrator Pov

He sat there crying and apologizing to his lover who was gasping for air, he felt so terrible, his lover was shot in the heart while she saw him cheat on her. Thats very unfortunate. He starts to add pressure to the bullet wound so she wouldn't lose more blood, and that's when she realized what that awful pain was. She started to panick even more but he held her was firmly was he could so she wouldn't hurt herself even more.

As she slowly stopped moving he started to panick even more regretting all the thing he had done,

"No, no , no, no dont die on me, please no no no hang on"  she looked deep intro his eyes and caress his face.

"I will always love you, Oscar, even if you don't love me anymore" She says very lightly as her soul flied away from her body.

404 words

Sorrey its short and bad, this next 4 weeks will be pretty rushed cuz I have exams, seminaries, papers, lots of boring stuff to do so if you believe in something pray for me to do good cuz Im studying like hell now bye Imma study for my portuguese exam