Sad Eyes - Lowkey

Requested by niah0731
she just requested the character.

Y/N is 18+ in this. And she is Oscar's and Cesar's sister.

I named Sad eyes : GUZMAN. Bc I was rewatching Elite so I was kinda feeling the name, almost went with Omar.

Narrator pov.

Cesar couldn't help but feel uneasy since he had no idea what was going on with his brother. The boy sat down on his old sofa talking to sad eyes, who seemed like the only one actually seem to care about his brother the way he did. The two of them talked endlessly trying to figure out a way to get to him, not wanting to admit to themselves that there was a big possibility Oscar already being dead.

As they were so focused on their conversation that they didn't notice the girl approaching their sidewalk with a confused look on her face.

Oscar had send her to stay at a friend's house for a while when he found out Cesar had been kidnapped by cuchillos, as he didn't want his sister to be in danger, the girl didn't argued her older brother authority since she respected his judgments. Y/n had been keep contact with Oscar through her phone, she got worried when he stopped calling and texting her, she asked Cesar if something was up but he didn't say anything so she took the bus back to freerigde.

Y/N pov.

I couldn't believe my eyes, 'cesar and guzman talking?' I asked myself since I never saw then together before, especially alone. They didn't seem to notice me so I went up to them throwing my backpack on the sofa making Cesar jump and turn his attention to me.

"Hey C, is Oscar inside?"

I asked ignoring Sad Eye's presence. We haven't talked since he decided to ghost me and pretend we never had a thing 'fucking bitch'.

"No...uhn he is missing.."

"He is probably with some girl"
I shrugged it off

"He went to do something to help us and he didn't come back"

"Us? You mean you and your weird little friends?"

I could see that he got annoyed by that but it was true, they were always getting in trouble and Oscar was the one to clean their mess up. So yeah, I blame them.

"So? Are yall gonna just sit there? Go find him"

"What do you think we were talking about?"

My younger brother said ignorantly.

"Don't talk to your sister like that man"

I haven't heard his voice in such a long that I had forgotten how much it messes with me. It hurt so bad when he started ghosting me it felt like I was just a one-time thing for him, but I can't help it, I still like him. But that is not what I'm supposed to be focusing right now, my brother is missing, I still think he is fine, like come on, it's Oscar.

"What are you gon do then?"

A few hours later

I decided to go back outside to see what they were doing. I wasn't worried before because I was in denial, if something happened to him I didn't knew what I would do, he is my brother, my dad, my mom, I'm so grateful for having him in my life, I wish Cesar wasn't such a bitch to him sometimes.

As I opened the front door my eyes traveled to Sad Eyes answering a call, 'urgh guzman, why do you gotta be so fine?'. Cesar was nowhere to be found, probably with his girlfriend somewhere, that girl gets on my last nerves. She thinks she owns him. I waited for him to finish the call and as he saw me, he started to walk away, but I ran up to him stopping him. 'oh god, I'm about to make an idiot of myself'

"Why do you keep doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"You ignore me and now you can't even be alone with me, what did I do?"

"Nothing. Look I have somewhere to be right now"

"So we are just going to pretend nothing happened between us, pretend that night never happened?"

"There is no 'us'. It can't have. That night should have never happened"

That was it, I was nothing to him, how could I be stupid enough to fall for him? well at least now I know for sure.

"Wow. I thought you were better than this."

"You are my boss's little sister, I was lucky Spooky didn't found out about us because he gave me hell just seeing how I looked at you" he stopped and checked me out "I mean..look at you"

"Why didn't you just told me that? I spend all this time thinking it didn't mean anything to you"

"Because I thought I would just forget about it and the feelings would go away "

"Well, did they?"

Instead of answering me he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him kissing me like he had been dying for it. I didn't take long to kiss him back deepening the kiss as I wrapped my hands around his neck. The kiss was needy and loving but still full of lust, I didn't want it to end but we both needed to catch our breath.

"I guess that was no"

THE END

I'm thinking about doing a part 2 kind of just the flashback of how they were before Oscar told him to stay away from her. What do you guys think?

Also please give feedback on my writing, english is not my first language and I'm always trying to improve.

i will try to post more often.