Ruby - Assumptions

Requested by sameerah_13

(Y/N) pov

Most of the time I act like I'm fine, then I just start crying and crying and I feel like the hole world has turned and starting fighting against me. So I just totally lash out with emotion! I can't stop it.

Today especially, I just started crying due the stress I'm going through the past few months, I suddenly hear the door open slowly as someone attempts to enter my room without me noticing.

I bury my face on my pillow yell to the person I assumed to be my mom to just leave me alone, instead of leaving, my mom sits on the corner of the bed.

"(y/n) what's going on ? I came here to go with you to jamal's but your mom told me you weren't feeling well"

Cesar, my best friend, said to my surprise since I wasn't expecting to be him.

"Nothing. Go without me"

I answered trying to get rid of him.

"Wait, are you crying? What happened? Ruby didn't do anything bad did he?"

I sit by his side wiping the tears dripping down my face.

"No, it's just that... I don't know..."

Failing to explain what emotion s I was feeling I buried my face on my hands as I felt Cesar embracing me with his arms.

"Shh, it's okay, you don't need to explain, just know that it's going to be okay and I'm here for you."

I smile feeling a little bit better after those caring words.

*Time machineee next day at school*

I was feeling much better after the talk I had with Cesar the other day, I was going to my second class of the day which I took with my boyfriend Ruby, but when I sat next to him he leaned away from me which was very odd.

Ruby is acting strange around me today, he didn't even talked or kissed me like he used to. As the class ended I grab his arm not letting him leave the class room.

"Can we talk?"

I asked trying to decipher the look on his face

"I have nothing to talk to you about"

He said releasing himself from my grip, leaving me confused. What did I did to him?

"Ruby, wait! What's going on?"

I run up to him

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!?"

He snaps, we were in the middle of the corridor and people were staring so I pull him to side and entered an empty classroom with him.

"yeah what is up with you today?"

"don't act like you don't know. I saw you. I saw you two!"

"Ruby, love, I'm not following"

He scuffed

"YOU CHEATED ON ME! WITH CESAR! I saw you too in your bed when I went to pick you up to go to jamal's"

I started laughing and I give him a little peck on the lip

"what is so funny??"

"Ruby, I didn't cheat on you, Cesar was just hugging me because I was sad, thats it."

"Why were you sad, princesa?"

His gaze quickly changed from angry to worried, a smile formed on my lips, he really cares about me

"It doesn't matter anymore, I'm okay when I'm with you"

He kisses me passionately as I stumbled back into the wall, we ended up skipping the next period and just spend that hour showing our love for each other.

END!!!

I hope yall liked it, I know It might have sucked but I tried.

I would be really greatful if yall gave me some feedback because I'm trying to improve.