Cesar - Something more

Requested by easgmas enjoyyyy!

Y/N pov

Cesar and I have been friends for a very long time. I moved to freeridge with myfamily a couple of years ago to get to know their neighbourhood and where they grew up.

I quickly became friends with the ‘gang’ and have been friends with them ever since. But there was one person I wanted to be more than friends with, Cesar freaking Diaz.

I’ve had feelings for him for quite a while but I wasn’t too sure if he felt the same way as me. I told Monse how I felt about and she was happy and told me to confess your feelings towards him. (Lets just imagine monse and cesar not having ‘history’ with each other). I don’t want to tell him because I don’t want to ruin our friendship.

    I got up out of bed and got ready for school, making myself look extra good for you know who.
    Once I was done getting ready I put on my shoes, left the house and started walking to school.

“Hey y/n wait up”

I heard a voice and saw that it was Cesar trying to catch up to me.

“Hey Cesar salad, coming to school on time I see”

I say sarcastically which causes him to playfully push me

“oh haha.”

he says back to me in the same sarcastic tone.

“Anyways, do you wanna hang out together after school, just the two of us?”

Cesar says looking down at his feet and scratching the back of his neck. I feel a rush a blood coming to me cheeks causing me to blush.

“Yeah sure. Whatcha wanna do?”

I say looking up at him.

“Uhhh idk I guess we could hang out at your place like always"

“Okay sure. But be warned, I didn’t clean my room before I left the house this morning”

I say while letting out a small laugh.

“That’s fine by me. It’ll be more of a mess after I tap that”

Cesar says while wiggling his eyebrows which causes me to roll my eyes. I didn’t mind his dirty ass mind because I’ve gotten used to it over the past few years, but sometimes I couldn’t help but think he was being serious at times.

“Gosh enough with the dirty jokes cesar”

I say looking up at him while laughing.

                                *timeskip to  y/n house afterschool bc I’m lazy asf*

“Soooo want something to eat?”

I ask cesar as he sets his bag down on the couch

“Do you have any snacks?”

he says coming up close behind me.

“Uh yeah just go sit down and I’ll come and bring them to you”

I said walking into the kitchen. Just before I reach the pantry I feel a pair of hands on my waist

“Cesar what are you doing?”

I say turning around to face him.

“y/n...the reason why I asked if we could hang out today is because, Ithinkilikeyou”

he said too fast for me but I knew exactly what he said.

“You like me? Boy stop playing”

I say getting out of his grasp

“y/n I’m serious. I really really like you”

he says stepping closer to me. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. He actually likes me. Wtf.

“Please say something y/n”

he says in almost a whisper.

“I-I like you too Cesar. I’ve liked you for a while now. I just didn’t think you’d feel the same way”

I say to him with a blush making its way up to my cheeks. With that Cesar wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

“I’ve always like you too mi reina”

he says while leaning in and meeting my lips with his.