TIK TOK ON THE CLOCK

"Peter, no," Tony wheeled out from under the car he was upgrading.

"Peter, yes,"

"You know, you saying that means nothing," Replied to Peter.

Peter pouted and crossed his arms.

"But it's just a 10 second video!" He tried to argue.

"And that 10 second video will have articles made about it. They'd probably try to say that I'm putting you in danger," And to be fair, Tony had a valid point. The media has been painting him to look like a bad guy when in reality, that just wasn't the case.

"But it's just a meme?" Peter said sounding  a bit confused.

"Kid, the media doesn't care. They'd try to twist it," He got up and went over to where Peter was sitting.

Once Tony got a good look at Peter's face, he knew what he had to do.

Yep, this was his down fall. Out of all the controversies he's been in, this one kid wanting to make a meme will be the  thing to end his career. Goodbye to Iron Man and goodbye to Stark Industries.

"Fine, where do you want to film your terrible tiktok,"

A/N lmao sorry for not updating in a while. A lot has been happening in my life and I didn't really know what to write. I literally have drafts of unfinished chapters, whoops.

Also, I've been reading all your comments! It's really nice to see that someone could get a laugh out of this bad fanfic.