What just happened?

Jimin:
"I love you, Hana..."

He woke up and slapped my cheek, out of blue, leaving me full of shock. A moment later, I got mad at him and shouted because no one slaps a person when they did nothing wrong.

Y/N:
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR? U FREAK, I WAS JUST SITTING NEXT TO U..."

At that moment anger took over my body, I slapped him as revenge.

But, he didn't just sit and look, Jimin slapped my cheeks harder than mine. I scoffed. With all of my strength I swung my hand across his face, hitting his pretty chubby cheek with my hulk like hand, landing him on the cold, hard floor.

Was I too harsh?

           *A few moments later*

A few seconds passed, I saw him no longer moving. I got scared.

No! DID I KILL JIMIN??

Being the kInD human being I am, I asked if he was okay.

Y/N:
"Jimin, are you okey?"
He was not responding to my question, but blood was dripping from his nose. And I saw my handprint on his right cheek.

            *jimin after surgery*

Y/N:
"Jimin, are you not okay?"

Jimin:
"Why did u slap me so hard that I had to get a nose surgery? U are A F*CKING PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER. Do u lift everyday? You are stronger than, Jungkook..."

Also Jimin:
"I hate you, I won't play with you anymore...".    

      And that's when Y/N got angry and slapped Jimin's hand again...

THe eNd...

Jk...

BTW this chapter is written by my sister, and my classmate, and I added a little bit of things. Thank you for making it funny OnonAnujin panddolia ❤️🥺🤣👍🏻