Breaking apart

What she said was right. I believed person way too fast, so I was easy.

"Well, bye bye. I hope it hit you like a truck, believe it or not. But the truth is he is the boss of mine." She said venom in her voice and walked out of my place as she chuckled under breath like a villain. "I don't believe bitches." I mumbled.

I gritted my teeth, closing my eyes as I tried to proceed what the frikkity fraking fuck happened. This situation was so annoying, I don't even know who I can trust in this situation.

Every person I see might turn into an enemy. I was lost, helpless. For my information, I only can trust my parents, but I don't want them to worry about me. So they can continue their business without any more trouble. I didn't want to be a burden, that's all.

My face turned emotionless, nothing at all. But inside I was dying. I loved Jimin so dearly, he did too. That's what I hoped for at least, but I'm not gonna believe Hana, until I hear those from his own mouth.

I wore my hoodie and yellow converse and headed outside. Putting my hood over my head and walked looking down to every steps I take. I didn't even care for the person who I shoulder bumped.

I walked to the beach, where Jimin made us official. Couples. I stuck my hands inside my pocket and stared at the beach waves. Recalling those happy memories of Jimin. It was sad. My heart ached thinking about him. His smile. His warmth. His everything.

I kept on remembering everything he did to me, when we were here, while I looked at those beautiful sunset. I tear rolled out. Only if he was with me, here. Right now. This would be the most beautiful evening.

I had a broke down again. I sat down and kept sobbing silently to myself. I let everything out. Without him I had no hand to hold. Without him I was just a sad song. 

I wrote something on the sand. "I trusted you." Yes, so much, that you can't even imagine.

Why is reality so hard to accept? This was the most painful thing to ever experience. Being betrayed, by someone who I really loved.

The worse thing is, I still can't stop loving him.

I walked back to my apartment with a puffy eyes, red nose and emotionless face. I didn't give a damn, about people's stare on me. Only thing that mattered was him.

I opened my door, to see Jimin on the couch with emotionless face too. I ignored his presence and stepped to my room, but he held my wrist gently, which I didn't resist. Because at this point, I didn't have an energy to fight back. He made me sit infront of him, I looked down to my lap. "I'm sorry." I raised my face to meet his sad gaze. "Did you really do it?" I asked quietly, hoping for 'no' as a response. I was too nervous to listen to his answer.

"Y-Yes." He stuttered, and faced away from my gaze.

"Why? I loved you so dearly." I fought my tears which was forcing its way out.

"Well, I didn't."  When he said that, I could see his eyes glistening, by the little light coming from out the ceiling. 

He quickly stood up and grabbed his jacket. Secretly, wiping away the tears. Jimin stepped quickly, grabbed the door knob, about to leave, until I held his hands and making me face him. "I don't believe it," I protested, his gaze hardened.  "You would never do something that would hurt me, right?" My eyes seeked for hope. "Didn't you know? Everything was planned from the beginning. Meeting you through text messages, but moving into an  apartment together was unplanned because I never knew you would be my parent's best friend's daughter. It kind of benefited me, it was way too easier to get close to you." Every word that left his lips were stabbing me in the heart. But I still didn't let go of him.

"No no that's a lie," I still did not believe him because what he was saying was like a piece of puzzle, but it didn't fit. "Why did you get closer to me? To use me? If that was the one, why did you hurt me?"  I asked with a strong gaze. Everything came out from his mouth didn't make any sense, so who would believe that?

"Why did I kidnap you? Because i wanted you to suffer. You deserved no love in this world. I saw how your parents cared about you, while mine didn't. Your parents gave you everything. Love. My parents were the opposite, they made me live in fancy place, nice clothes, expensive schools. But only thing they didn't give me was love. I was so jealous of you, so I wanted you to suffer a little. I hated seeing you, getting so much love from everyone."

"But I loved you." My jaw clenched, because I didn't want to believe. But I had no other choice to. "Well guess what? Your love is not what I want."

"No, Jimin please. That's lame excuse to leave me." I pleaded.

"I hate you, Y/N. I still love Hana. Don't think you can get everyone's love, because you didn't get mine."

"No Jimin, please don't say tha-" he pushed me harshly to the ground, luckily I landed on my butt. His eyes had tears in his eyes, he quickly got out. I sat there crying, hopeless.

I ran after him, despite of how much I hurt after hearing those from him. I saw his car fading away with a light of a speed, I stood there, sobbing in a empty street.

Jimin POV

There, I did it. I did it. I saw her getting on her knees and sobbing. I clenched my jaw and blinked away the tears which blurred the vision. And fastened the speed of my car.

Y/N POV

I stood up walking back to my apartment, in the cold. I paid no attention to the outside world. You could tell I muted everything. So I didn't notice 3 drunk men walking to my direction. I bumped into one of them, but one of them grabbed my collar and punched my face. I tasted the blood in my mouth. I laughed, at myself. How pathetic I was. I laughed again, like a maniac. "You crazy girl. Laughing because you bumped me?" He was about to punch me again, but I was quick enough to grab the vodka bottle off of another guy's hand and crash it on his shoulder. He knocked out. If I crashed the bottle on his head, he would be dead, so...i don't want to be in jail.

Other guy quickly grabbed me from behind, I yelled for help. But his dirty mouth muted my screams. The other one, came closer to me and took a better look at my face. "Oh look, it's a pretty one. I can't wait to feel you." After he said that he started to raise my hoodie up exposing my belly. Just when his sinful hand touched my breast, he flew away. And I could see guy in a black hoodie beating the shit out of him.

Whoever it was I was glad I was saved. Thinking fast, I bit the guy's hand and kicked his sensitive place, causing him to fall. I punched his face one time, but the person, who saved me quickly grabbed my wrist and ran. I ran too. We ran to the near convenience store and steadied our breath. I thanked, "thank *pants* you for *pants* saving me." I still couldn't see his face because he had a cap and hoodie over it. "It's okay." He looked up to me flashing his signature bunny smile.

Jeon Jungkook?