Prank and punishment

Few months passed since Jimin got out of hospital and Jungkook and his men was sent to jail.

When we both got behind a big problem, our feelings for each other became much stronger than before. We both started to care and worry about each other more. That's the benefit.

After that everything went back to normal. My parents were back here, his parents too. He and I still kept on continuing our relationship, of course we had some things to argue, but we both forgave each other and fixed our mistakes.

It was nice. To have him by my side.

Besides that we didn't move out from the apartment. We wanted to stay close to each other, our parents didn't refuse our decision so it was easy.

Sometimes I have this feeling to annoy him, and watch him getting mad at me. It was just too amusing to watch him. After I made him angry at me, he wouldn't even look at me in the eye. He ignored me, like I wasn't there. But I apologized to him, and he was back normal.

If you are wondering, Lisa and Tae separated their ways. They chose different paths. It upset me. They would have made a cute couple.

I sat on the bed, waiting for Jimin to come home. I planned on pranking him. I placed a mannequin under the covers and made it look like as if I was cuddling it. Mannequin, that I placed looked exactly like a man. It was just going to be fun.

I heard the door opening and I quickly got to the position. I pretended to sleep and my legs and hands around it. He called out for my name.

"Y/N, I'm home!" I couldn't help, but smile secretly to the camera which I placed on the table.

He called me again, and I didn't respond. I heard him walking to our room and I quickly closed my eyes, failing my face to sleeping expression.

A gasp left his mouth.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled and ran to the bed.

I was about to laugh but a little amount of fear was felt inside me.

He got the cover in his hand, and I pretended to wake up. I pulled the cover more to my self, so the mannequin wouldn't be exposed.

He pulled to cover to himself with more force.

"What are you doing, Y/N?" He asked with a furrowed expression.

"What do you mean? I just woke up." I started playing dumb with him.

"Don't act innocent. WHO THE FUCK IS HE?!" He raised his voice at me, and clearly was pissed at me.

"I can explain." I stood up from the bed and walked to him trying to get a hold of his wrist, but he harshly dodged it.

"This sight is way more than explanation." Was all he said, and was about to leave.

"Jimin, please listen to me. This time please." I acted as if I was desperate to explain it to him. But inside I was dying of laughter. He rolled his eyes and continued standing there, waiting for me.

"YOU GOT PRANKED!" I yelled, waiting for some sort of reaction from him, but he was blank.

"Babe?" I asked quietly, feeling nervous, thinking I crossed his boundaries this time.

He shook his head and headed to the front door.

"Jimin, please. Say something. I'm sorry for the prank." I pleaded and I held his wrist and luckily he didn't refuse. He didn't say anything. He ignored me.

"Let's go get some snacks?" I asked at least trying to cheer him up, sadly, he didn't. I felt sorry for myself. For pulling a stupid prank and now he is mad all because of me.

He had the right to ignore me, be pissed at me. I regretted doing it. So I just walked behind him, quietly. Thinking of a way to make him back normal.

The walk was silent. We both didn't sat anything to each other. I didn't touch his hand, because I thought he needed some space. Plus, I'm not the clingy type of girlfriend.

We bought our snacks and was heading to our apartment. Still we didn't speak. It was so frustrating. So I decided to make a move, because I found a nice way to make him less pissed at me.

"Jiminie~" he always loved it when I called him that in a soft and caring tone. I fastened my steps to catch up with him.

When I was by his side I took my free hand and gently grabbed it. Luckily, he didn't refuse. So I took the chance and raised it up to my lips and planted a soft kiss on the back of his hand. I let go of his hand.

Disappointed that he wasn't doing anything. But I felt my hand getting intertwined with his. A wide smile formed on my lips, while Jimin did the same.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again." I apologized to him, finally he answered this time. "Apology accepted, but you will be punished." A smirk formed on his lips and my eyes widened, immediately regretting my whole existence.

We walked not chatting too much. And I knew what was going to happen once we go inside. 

He opened the door, pulling my hand a little. That black haired guy placed the snacks on the table and pulled my body towards his.

I was shook by the sudden closeness. His hand traveled down my waist, while the other one was holding my back. I looked down blushing, lightly.

His gaze didn't left me, as if he was admiring something. "Look at me." He demanded and I slowly raised my head to meet his gaze.

"Punishment." He moved his head to my neck, blowing into my skin while he spoke. Shivers sent down my spine.

Before I could react I felt a slap on my ass. I gasped, while a deep chuckle left him. He smirked.

"Bend over." He bent me over the counter. It was gentle yet aggressive. I loved it.

A rush of nervousness spread over my body, as I thought about what he was going to do next. 

Another slap echoed through the kitchen and living room. A little moan left my mouth, and I could feel his smirk getting wider.

He spanked me couple of time and I could feel the burning sensation. He rubbed it with slow, circular motion, easing the pain.

I stood up, fixing my wrinkled clothes. He came towards me and gave me a kiss on the lips. I immediately started to kiss back, it got hotter. Our tongues fought for dominance. He grabbed my ass squeezing it, so it gave him the access to slide his tongue inside.

We pulled back due to lack of oxygen, but there was string of saliva connecting our lips.

This time I stepped to him, holding his neck kissing his lips, hungrily. He held my neck in his hand deepening the kiss. He raised me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. We got inside the bed, he threw me on the bed.

He was on top of me, holding both my wrist above my head. His other free hand traveled down my body, rubbing it. A heat formed between my legs.

We still didn't back away from the kiss and I could feel something hard poke inside of my thighs.  I knew what it was. We pulled back, staring at each other.

He looked at me as if he was waiting for permission. I nodded at him.

"Are you sure, to do this?" He asked making sure that I really wanted him.

"I trust you, Jimin. And I will not regret losing my innocence to you." I replied in soft voice and he smirked at me.

"Babygirl~ are you sure about that?" He asked one more time.

"Make me moan out your name." I replied a small smirk growing on my face.

"I won't stop until the neighbors know my name." He squeezed my breast his other hand traveling down my thighs...

A/N: smut for the next chapter??? Answer me plz

Yes

No