Official

Then I blacked out.

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes, finding a familiar ceiling above me. I tried to my body but a sharp pain could be felt on lower part of my body.

Just when I gained my conscious back, Jimin entered a room with a bandaged and stuff. With the use of my neck, I moved my head up slightly taking a more clearer look at him. Just when his sad eyes met mine, he quickly rushed by my side.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, "My body h-hurts." I answered back to him, then put my head down to the pillow, cause my neck hurt from raising it for a long time. "What happened?" As i tried to ignore the pain and focus on something else, I asked him. "You fainted because you lost blood. But it's nothing serious. He stabilized the bleeding and you need a couple of weeks to fully recover. Your legs, you can't walk for few days because of the stitches."

"If you are wondering about Hana, she is in prison now." He replied everything I was questioning about.

Except that one.

"How did you find me?"

"Well, I called the police and asked my friend to locate your phone number, so it was kind of easy to find where you were. As soon as we got to the location I saw Hana exiting the building, but the police came just on time. I saw you unconscious, I called for my personal doctor at our place and everything went just fine. So don't worry, babygirl. I will take good care of you."

I just hummed in response, while he changed the bandages that were hugging my thigh. It had a little bit of blood stain. As he removed the used bandages gently from my leg, I winced in a stinging pain, scrunching up my nose. "Does it hurt?" He asked worried, I said back with a yes.

After he changed those bandages, he brought me a bowl of hot soup and I ate it. Surprisingly, it was so tasty. "Thanks Jimin." I said smiling widely at him, which he returned "for what?" He questioned, looking into my eyes while his hand resting on my leg. "For everything you did for me since we met." He blushed, then smiled cheekily at me. He stood up and gave a peck on my forehead "that's what I will do from now on."

*time skip few days later*

It took me 2 days to walk, at first it was painful to walk but it got better. I couldn't even celebrate my birthday.

I stayed home alone which sucked. Jimin would leave early in the morning to school, then come back afternoon to take care of me. But since, I'm able to walk I prepared a dinner for us. I'm sure he is exhausted looking after, now adult lady.

After few hours of waiting for him, Jimin finally became present in this home. "Jimin, sit here. I prepared dinner for both of us." I said toddling to his direction while smiling at him dearly. "Ah, finally I got to eat your food. I'm hungry~" he quickly removed his jacket and hung it down, then sat comfortably on the dinner table while I brought two plates decorated by nice meal.

We munched on our foods as we talked about each other's day. Sharing each other's opinions which made us a lot closer.

"Y/N ah~will you go out with me, tonight?" He asked with a hope in his eyes, "of course." I answered smiling at him.

I wore a nice dress because, he asked me to.

He wore a casual clothes- white t-shirt and shorts

He brought me to a beach, just when sun was setting

He brought me to a beach, just when sun was setting. Cliche

We walked hand intertwined as we walked near the shore so water was reaching our toes. Suddenly, he pushed me backwards few meters away from him. And he started writing with a wooden stick. It said "happy Birthday" It was so cute. It really touched my heart, I thought everyone forgot my birthday but Jimin didn't. He was different.

I ran to him with tears forming in my eyes. And hugged him so tight. "Jiminie, Thank you. I thought you forget." He pulled back wiping away the tears with his thumb. "Of course not," he replied, "it's too early to cry." The black haired boy smiled sweetly and pecked my lips.

"Oh yeah, I bought you a present." He pulled out a nicely wrapped box from behind and opened it. It revealed necklace, decorated by diamonds to make it special. "It looks so precious on you." He complimented, when he finished putting these on me.

We sat on a chair watching sunset. Few of the start are visible now. Suddenly, he opened a plastic box, filled with fortune cookies. "Where did you-" "I got it from a store, wanna try?" He said picking one and cracking it.

It said,

—————————-•_•———————
                              Ask her.
—————————-•_•———————

Jimin's look remained normal. And asked me to pick one. I picked the one which was odd than the others. This one was only pink colored so I picked the unique one.

I cracked it and it was written,

—————————-•_•———————
Will you be my girlfriend?

                                              -from, Jimin
—————————•_•———————

My heart raced as I read the few words typed on the tiny paper. I faced him, seeing him smiling so wide. It was the most beautiful moment in life.

I nodded my head, as I let my tears fall out of joy and happiness that is felt inside my chest.

He hugged while spinning me around in the air.

That's when we shared our first kiss as an official couple.

A/N:
Freaking comment something. Or ur author is gonna yeet herself out window.

Now it's time for yo lazy asses to move your thumb, tap on those phone screens and hit 'post' sign so I can freaking get MOTIVATED. Also don't forget to VOTE!