Disagreement

*2 weeks since we started dating

"Jagiya~ I made you breakfast." I said with hopping lightly as I expressed a joy inside of me. He was heading out of his shower and we ate our breakfast. "Babe, it's so tasty." He complimented then squeezed my cheeks, my cheeks turning shade of pink.

Today I wasn't planning anything important. Jimin got a job at his father's company (experiencing it), so he got to leave. I was just home, reviewing every lessons, because I'm going to be graduating soon.

(It's a few days of break from school)

Soon I got a text message.

xxx:
Hey Y/N, u free today?

                                                 You:
                                           Who is it?

xxx:
Oh I'm Jungkook. Ur classmate.

                                        You:
                         Ohh, kookie. Long time no see. :)))

                        Sure, I'm free today.

Jungkook:
Very good, I gotta tell you something. Meet me at a cafe near ur house. Cafe bene.

I put my phone upside down with a little confused face, but I was excited to see him after a long time.

I took a quick shower and a casual clothes on an headed out.

I hope Jimin doesn't get upset.

After a few minutes of walk I entered a cafe and ordered drink for us. He arrived few minutes late.

"Sorry, I'm a bit late." Jungkook apologized and I just said it was okay.

"So what you wanna talk about?" I asked, sipping to my strawberry smoothie. He blushed a little and nervously scratched his neck.

"Do you remember me?" He responded, looking into my eyes making me freeze in the place. I tried to proceed those words inside my mind. Averted my gaze down to the table thinking my past.

"Sorry, but-......oh wait. You were my neighbor, right?" I widened my eyes when the realization hit me like a truck. "Ah, how come I just realized it just now?" I shook my head, not believing myself.

"We used to play a lot. I spent most of the time going to your house." A chuckle escaped his lips when he thought about his childhood. "Yeah, it was such a good time. We made good memories together." I replied, still smiling as I thought about Jungkook and I were little kids, playing in each other's house.

2 hours passed as we chatted about our childhood. It was so good, refreshing old memories. "Y/N, listen to me." He uttered with his eyes looking directly into mine. I followed what he said and listened to him carefully.

"Y/N I really didn't get the chance to tell you this before because I was too shy when I was a little boy. It took me a lot of courage to tell you this. I liked you since we were kids. When you moved to other place, I felt so lonely. I guess as time passed my feelings for you faded away. But we became classmates in high school. It gave me a lot of reasons to like you back." I was speechless not knowing what to say at this moment.

"Do you think you can return those feelings for me back?" Jungkook questioned with a hope of spark in his eyes.

Even though it hurt to say these words to him. I can't lie about my feelings.
"Jungkook, what you said was so sweet. And I already found my soulmate. Soon, you will find better girl than me, someone who will treat you with love and respect. But that girl isn't me, kookie. I'm sorry."

I studied his eyes, it got sad and hurt at the same time. I squeezed his hands  to let him know not to feel sad because of me. "Jungkook I got to leave now." I left him inside the cafe. As I walked past those glass window I saw him putting his head down. Then punched the table out of madness.

Time skip to home

I arrived home with a gloomy face. Surprisingly, I saw Jimin already home. "Hey, Jimin." I said with a sad tone. He noticed it immediately. "Babe, what's wrong? Why do you look sad?" I smiled lightly at him. "I met Jungkook."

His eyes turned from liquid to solid.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked with an upset tone. "Because I don't have to tell you everything I do, right?"

"No you have to tell me who you going to meet."

"Well I'm already an adult, so I dont need to tell you."

"Y/N no. I told you Jungkook is not a good guy."

"No he is not. And I'm sure about that, we talked about our childhood memories. We used to be neighbors back then. A good friends." I defended Jungkook.

"But, things change Y/N. Why don't you ever know about "changing"? No one stays the same forever." He fired back at me.

"Well, it looked like he did NOT change at all. He is still the same kookie I know."

"Kookie?"

"Yes, why? I used to call him that."

"But u can't call him that, when I'm with you."

"Why are you telling me that? Isn't it me who is supposed to decide?"

"Im caring for you, Y/N."

"That's not care. Jimin."

"Fine," he looked away from my gaze.

"Jungkook, is not a bad guy. He never was, okay?"

"But I knew him. He is a playboy, Y/N. He sometimes does everything to take whats his."

"Ok whatever."

"What did you guys talk about other than memories?"

"He confessed his feelings for me. But I rejected. He had a crush on me since we were kids."

"That's a long period of time. Damn"

"Yeah. And I'm sorry Jimin. I didn't tell you."

"Let's not, argue again, okay? I don't like seeing us arguing over small things."

I pecked his plump lips and changed to my home wear.

"Jagi~ I gotta tell you something, I think I'm not going to be home for 2 days. Father ordered me to get some job done is his office."

"Okay, text me. Always. Plus, let me know you where you are okay?"

"Okay, I will do." He responded back.

Tomorrow*

"Y/N, I'm leaving now, Bye." He waved at me with a bag in his hands.

"Goodbye Jimin, be careful." I reminded him and he slammed the door behind him.

That's when he left me.

A/N: don't forget to comment and vote! I love you all🥰❤️