Another day

Circus Baby's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I was on my stage in Circus gallery. I yawned and stretched. I really don't feel like getting off cause I'm feeling a bit lazy but I can't waste the whole day here.

I sighed. Maybe if I meet up with my friends, I might feel less sleepy. I crawled through the vent out of my gallery and looked around. I first checked on Ballora gallery where my best friend stays in but to my surprise, she's not there on her stage.

Where is she? Then, I heard chatting in Funtime Auditorium. Curious, I started crawling through the vent. Why do they put vents instead of halls to walk through? I wondered as I got in the room. I grinned as I saw all my friends already hanging out in a group.

"Hey guys!" I cried out. Ballora turned to look at me and smiled. "Hey there Baby!" She greeted me. "Were you looking for us? Well, no need because we're right here!" Bonnet giggled. I chuckled a bit. I looked at Ennard who noticed me looking at him and he turned away bright red in the face. Yes, I am aware that he has a crush on me but I just don't feel the same way. I really don't want to hurt his feelings but you can't force me to like him back. It just doesn't work that way.

"Are you ok Baby?" Lolbit asked me. "Yeah, I'm alright" I replied. "Are you sure? Cause you look a little guilty about something. Let me guess, is this about not liking Ennard back?" I stared at her a bit shocked. She just grinned. "Look, don't feel guilty about it, it's not your fault" Lolbit told me. I smiled at her. "Thanks but how did you know that I was-" "Thinking about that? It's really quite obvious. Your expression gives it away." She interrupted me, smiling.

Ok, call me crazy, but Lolbit probably has a talent on mind-reading. But still, she's a good friend and I can't complain about that. After a while of hanging out, Ennard spoke up. "Umm, can I be excused? I need to go do something right now." "No problem, you're excused" Ft. Foxy told him and he quickly ran away. I watched him run. He's been acting like this for weeks now. Is he hiding something?

Ennard's POV

Finally, I have some free time now. I crawled through the vent to Ballora gallery and walked straight until I came in front of a door. I smiled. What should I do to him this time? Before going in, I checked if there was anyone here. No one. I opened the door and went inside the room.

??? POV

I heard the door creak open. I really hope it's not him. He always comes in and make me suffer. I opened one eye and sighed. It was him. "So, are you ready for today?" He said as he closed the door behind him. There was a hint of evil in his voice. I tried to ignore and hopefully he would go away and leave me alone. Well too bad, luck isn't on my side anymore. He kicked me and I fell on the floor. "Are you deaf brat?!" He shouted. I remained silent. He kicked me again. "Answer me!" He shouted once more. Why does this always have to happen to me?

"N-n-no" I answered with my glitched voice. He broke my voice box about last week and as if I haven't suffered enough, he scratched my face and started hurting me multiple times. In the end, I was too weak to even stand. Before he left, he said "Don't get any ideas of getting out of this room or else" He glared at me then went out of the room, closing the door behind him.

After a few struggles, I was able to at least sit down. I looked at myself. I have scratches and wounds all over. Then, I looked at my new scars. What did I do to deserve this? "When will he stop? I don't like this one bit" said a voice. I looked up and saw a blue bunny hand-puppet. He was looking at me with concern on his face. "I-I d-don't know B-Bonbon but h-hopefully s-soon" I replied. What am I thinking? I'm going to be stuck here forever. What's the use of finding hope?

I stood up trying to ignore the pain that was going all over me. I sighed and looked at Bonbon. He was asleep. How can he fall asleep that fast? I decided to rest as well. I would need it to recover. Before I knew it, I slowly started to fall asleep with the same thought going through my head.

When will this ever end?

Well, that's the first chapter guys. Hope you enjoyed it! :)