Save Her

Ballora's POV

I was dancing in my room like always when I heard screaming. "Let go of me!" It said. That kind of sound like Circus Baby. Wait. Is she in trouble? Lolbit crawled into my gallery with a worries look. "Its Ennard and he's got Baby!" She cried.

Ennard? Why would he do this? "Where did they go?" I asked her. "They were heading towards the scooping room!" She replied. My eyes widened in shock. Ennard has gone insane. Why would he hurt Baby? "We need to help her!" I said and we went towards Funtime Auditorium where the scooping room is also located.

Funtime Foxy's POV

I banged on the scooping room door but it was locked. I kept on trying but it just won't work. Just then, Ballora and Lolbit came in. "I cant open the door. Its locked!" I said. We need more help! "Dont worry guys! I know who can help" Bonbon said as he quickly ran towards the Breaker room. He better hurry or else Baby wont make it.

Funtime Freddy's POV

I sat alone in my room, sulking. Why did I even trust her in the first place? She didnt keep her promise and now I was hurt all over again.

I was still thinking about it when all of a sudden, Bonbon charged into the room. He is panicking like crazy. What happened to him? "No time to explain but Baby needs your help right now!" He shouted. I was hesitant. Why should I help her after what she had done to me?

"Come on! No time to lose! Ennard's going to scoop her any moment now!" Bonbon cried. My ears perked up. Ennard's going to hurt Baby? Why would he do that? Everything finally makes sense. It wasnt her fault all along. How could I listen to Ennard?!

"Lets go!" I said as I picked up Bonbon and went towards the Scooping room. The others were already there trying to get the door open. "Its locked up!" Lolbit said. I banged on the door. She was right, it was locked but I cant give up now.

Just then, I heard the alarm of the scooper went off. There's only a few seconds left before it was too late. Desperate, I hit the door hard causing it to break open. Inside the room, I saw Ennard behind the glass window and Baby in front of the scooper.

Circus Baby's POV

I was too scared to even open my eyes. I heard the noise of the door being broken down but I was still too scared to look. The alarm sounds were frightening me even more. Only a few more seconds and Im dead for sure.

The scooper launched itself towards me but before it even gets to touch me, I felt someone pushing me out of the way. Once I fell into the floor, everything went dead silent. There were no more alarm sounds. I looked in front of me and gasped.

There was oil on the floor but it wasn't mine...