Sacrifice

(A/N: You can listen to the music above for a better experience)

Circus Baby's POV

Tears came into my eyes as I saw the sight in front of me. "F-funtime Freddy?" I sobbed.

Funtime Freddy's POV

I clutched my stomach which was spilling with oil. This is the worst pain I ever had. My breathing and heart rate increased as I started to get dizzy. Just then, I heard someone saying my name. I looked up and saw Baby looking at me while crying.

She stroked my face as her tears dropped onto me. "Please stay awake! Youre going to be okay. I know you will" she said feeling desperate. I sighed. I knew I dont have much time left but it was all worth it to save her.

"Im sorry Baby, I shouldn't have believed Ennard but please remember that I still love you" I said as I coughed out some oil. She cried even harder and then, she hugged and kissed me. "I love you too" she sobbed.

"Please dont leave me yet. I still need you" she said, still crying. With my last bit of strength, I wiped her tears and smiled at her one last time. And then, I was surrounded in darkness.

Circus Baby's POV

I watched tearfully as his eyes faded and closed. This is the worst day of my life. Why did he have to leave me?! Suddenly, I heard Ennard's voice. "Deal with it. He's gone now" he said cruelly. I was furious.

"YOU'RE SO MEAN ENNARD AND THATS WHY I WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU!!" I shouted angrily. He looked stunned but I dont care anymore. I dropped to the floor as tears flooded my eyes once again.

Ennard's POV

In my reflection of the glass mirror in front of me, I saw my eyes turned back to their original color. Then my gaze turned towards Baby as she cried near Ft Freddy.

Then, I felt something that I have never felt before. I was ashamed. What have I done? All I wanted was for Baby to be mine but I haven't been paying attention to her feelings. Now, she isnt happy like I want her to be.

I know that she was mad at me but not as much as I am at myself. I scrambled away from the scene as fast as I could. I guess they would be better off without me...

Funtine Foxy's POV

I stared at the scene in front of me in disbelief. Baby was okay but not Ft Freddy. He was in bad shape and even worse, he wasn't showing any signs of life. I sighed. What now?

Lolbit's POV

I went over to my friend and tried to comfort her. She was so depressed. I hate seeing her like this. I wanted to help her cheer up so bad. Wait. Maybe I can!

"Hey Baby, maybe I can fix him up" I said as she turned to look at me. "Really?" She asked. I nodded. It wasnt going to be easy but I have to try. "Thank you so much Lolbit!" Baby said hugging me.

I hugged her back as well. But to be honest, I was scared of letting her down. I have never fixed anyone who has been scooped before and its going to be harder than fixing some plain scratches.

But I have to try...