First Encounter

A few days later after the first chapter...

Ballora's POV

I was hanging out with Baby and Lolbit. Bonnet was busy playing with Ft Foxy so we're having a girl hangout on our own. Ennard? I dont know where he is.

"So Lolbit. How's it going with Ft foxy?" Baby asked her. Lolbit smiled and blushed a little bit. "We're good. He's really a loyal boyfriend" she replied. I smiled. He better be loyal cause if he breaks Lolbit's heart, Im gonna smash him into pieces. No one hurts my friends!

"Hey gals! How about we get some snacks?" I said. They both nodded their heads and we started walking towards the kitchen.

Circus Baby's POV

Snacks actually sound like a good idea. We followed Ballora towards the kitchen. But as we walked, something caught my attention. There, stood someone in a black cloak. I don't know who he or she was because the cloak completely covered him/her

Curiosity got over me and I can't help but come towards him/her.

??? POV

I heard footsteps coming towards me. Oh shoot, someone saw me. All I wanted was to get fresh air but Im gonna be in so much trouble when he finds out I went out of my room. Well, I guess all I have to do now is to RUN.

Circus Baby's POV

Wait, what?
Why is he/she running?
I have to find out and get some answers. I ran after it trying to catch up but he/she was faster than me.

It crawled through Ballora Gallery and continued running. I quickly crawled through and continued chasing it. "Please stop! Im not gonna hurt you. Come back!" I cried but it just kept running faster.

Soon enough, it disappeared into the darkness. I stopped to take a breath. Where did it go?

??? POV

Almost there! I quickly opened the Breaker room door and closed it behind me. Bonbon looked at me in surprise. "What happened? Did someone saw you?" He asked.

"Y-yeah b-but I lost t-them" I replied. Hopefully, she would give up trying to find me. I cant let him know that I snuck out and that someone saw me.

Circus Baby's POV

How could I lost him/her? I was right behind it. However, I dont give up that easily. I wont stop until I find it.

I kept walking around Ballora gallery until I came up to a door. Strange, I dont remember a door in here. At least, I dont think so.

Then a thought came to me. What if the mysterious animatronic went in there? There's only one way to find out. But what if its dangerous in there?

My curious mind cant stop thinking about going in there. I guess I'll just risk it. As soon as I found something or not in there, I'll get out of there as quick as I can. Sounds like a plan to me

I took a deep breath and opened the door. The door creaked open...

??? Pov

Oh no, he must be back again to hurt me. "Ahhh!!! Panic mode activated! Help me!!" Bonbon started screaming. Oh great, just what I needed. I hid behind some of the wires, just in case.

Go ahead, call me a scaredy cat. I dont even care anymore. I cant stand any more of this abuse. I tried to tell Bonbon to come in here but he cant hear me because of his screaming which was hurting my ears by the way.

Circus Baby's POV

As soon as I opened the door, I heard high-pitched screaming. So someone is in here! I stepped into the room and closed the door. As I walked into the room, a blue bunny accidentally bumped into me.

"Are you ok?" I asked. His face looks a little scared so I smiled kindly at him to try to lighten him up. It seemed to work cause he stood up and introduced himself. It was nice to meet him but I knew this isnt all of it. He's smaller than the one I saw so there must be someone else in here.

"Can you stay here? Im gonna check on something." I told the bunny whose name is Bonbon. He nodded and I went deeper into the room. I have to be honest, Im getting a little scared but I continued forward anyway.

I kept on walking until I suddenly tripped on something. I looked down and realized that I tripped on a wire. And now the wire, is tied to my foot.

Great. Just great...

I tried to get it off but its stuck to me good. Now what am I gonna do?

??? POV

This isnt the guy that hurts me everyday. Its actually a female. I stared as she helped Bonbon who in turn warmed up to her. She seems nice, not mean.

I looked at her as she walked through the room. Is she looking for something? Suddenly, she tripped and got frustrated when she found out the wire got stuck to her. She actually looks cute when she's mad.

Wait. No. Why am I calling her these words? Stop it! I dont like her! We just met.

She seems to be stuck so I went out of my hiding space to try to help her out.

Circus Baby's POV

Did I just saw something move? Who's there? All of a sudden, a purple and white bear came into sight. He had the hood of his cloak down and I can tell that he's the animatronic that I saw earlier.

"Umm, hello there?" I said, trying to be friendly. He said nothing. He just stared at the wire that was tied to my foot. My eyes widened when he got a knife out of nowhere.

"What is that?" I asked. No answer. He just keeps walking towards me. Oh shoot, Im going to be dead for sure. "Please dont hurt me. I didnt mean to get you mad or anything!" He ignored me and kept on walking towards me with the knife still in his hand.

I closed my eyes out of fear and braced for impact...