Truth or Dare

Bonnet's POV

Today, I have a cool and exciting game to play! As you may know right now, I love to play and today, Im going to play this particular game with my friends. This is going to be fun!

Soon enough, I was able to gather them up. They seem to agree about playing the game including my brother. He was excited as I am. Now Im pretty sure all of you know how to play truth or dare right? If you dont know, then there must be something wrong with you cause everyone knows that game.

Everyone was in a circle. Everyone except Ennard. He's no fun at all. Anyways, let's just go back to the game. "Ok! Since I started the game, I go first!" I said, looking around the room. Who should I truth or dare? My eyes landed on Lolbit.

"Lolbit, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare" she replied. I thought for a while. "I dare you to dump ice cream on yourself" I giggled. Her eyes widened but decided to do it anyway. Baby gave her some ice cream and she did my dare. "That was cold" Lolbit shivered.

Ft Foxy started licking the ice cream off her. "Tasty" he smirked as Lolbit started blushing. "Come on Lolbit! Your turn!" Bonbon said. She looked around the room and picked Ballora.

Lolbit's POV

"Ballora, truth or dare?" I asked "Truth" she said. "What's your favourite song?" I said. Honestly, I have no other ideas on what to ask her. "Dance to Forget" She replied as she played the melody of the song with her music box.

Ballora's POV

Well, that was easy enough. "Bonbon, truth or dare?" I asked, still listening to the music. I cant help it! I love the song. "Dare" Bonbon said. I thought on what dare should I give him. "I dare you to go without chocolate for a week" I said smiling. "But I love chocolate" he frowned but he still nodded his head and accepted the dare.

Bonbon's POV

Great, I have to go a week without chocolate. But I cant give up on the game so I accepted it. "Bonbon, your turn" Ft foxy reminded me. I looked around the room and spotted Circus Baby. I have a good dare in mind for her but only if she does pick dare.

"Baby, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare" she said. Yes! Im starting to get lucky at this point. I smile formed on my face. "I dare you to stroke Ft Freddy's ears" I said. Baby just tilted her head to the side in confusion. "How is that dare hard?" She asked. "You'll see" I giggled.

Funtime Freddy's POV

Dang it! Bonbon really took advantage of one of my weaknesses. My ears are quite sensitive and I cant stand someone touching them. Just then, Baby looked at me. "Is it okay if I do it?" She asked. I looked at Bonbon who was struggling to contain his laughter. Unfortunately, I cant back out on a dare so I just nodded.

She started doing the dare and I was trying to not flinch. However, the fact that she was the one stroking my ears made me blush. Bonbon noticed this and whispered something to Bonnet which made her giggle. I can already tell what they were talking about and I'd rather not mention it.

A few seconds already went by but she was still doing it. "Please stop" I said. "But I like it and I can tell you like it too." She smiled. I covered my bright red face with my hands but she's actually right. I kind of do like it. Soon, she stopped and rested her head on my shoulder which only made me blush harder.

"You're actually quite comfy" Baby whispered and I cant help but smile. If you're wondering, yes, we did became a couple a few days ago. However though, I have a strange feeling that something was watching us.

Ennard's POV

I can feel rage rush over me. Baby belongs to me only and no one else! He will pay for this and he will regret stealing my girl from me...

Circus Baby's POV

I just remembered it was my turn. Whoops! "Sorry for keeping you guys waiting" I apologised. "Oh no problem, we were just enjoying the kawaii scene" Ballora smiled. I blushed in embarrassment. "It's fine" Ft Freddy told me as he kissed my cheek. I chuckled. I'm really lucky to have found an amazing boyfriend like him. I looked around the room and chose Ft Foxy.

"Truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth" he replied. "Would you break up with Lolbit if someone asked you to?" I said. "What?! No way!" He exclaimed. Lolbit went and snuggled up to him on which he did the same thing. "You better don't or else" Ballora said with a glare. "I swear I'm always loyal to her" Ft Foxy said. Pretty soon, Ballora decided to trust him and leave him alone for now.

Funtime Foxy's POV

Sheesh, Ballora is really protective over Lolbit. I would never hurt her! Anyways, it is my turn now so I chose Ft Freddy. "Hey Ft Freddy, truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth" he replied. I thought for  a few moments. "Are you ever scared of something?" I said. He froze and said nothing. He remained silent and avoided eye contact. "So?" I asked. "Well, I am about one thing" he finally said.

"What is it?" Baby asked. "It's thunderstorms" he mumbled. Bonbon started laughing. "You're scared about that?" He giggled. However, he stopped when Ft Freddy gave him a glare. "Sorry" Bonbon said. "Ok since that's answered it's your turn now Ft Freddy" I reminded him.

Funtime Freddy's POV

Well, the only one who didn't got a turn was Bonnet. "Bonnet, truth or dare" I asked. "Dare" she said. "I dare you to keep quiet for an hour" I said. I knew she was a chatterbox so this dare is gonna be hard for her. She was about to say something but decided to shut it. "I think she was about to say that the game is now over" Bonbon explained.

"Cool" Lolbit said as she went with Ft Foxy. Ballora danced away towards her gallery, still listening to her song. Bonbon and Bonnet went away to play another game. Bonbon chose their next game since Bonnet can't speak for now. I was about to leave as well when I realized Baby was looking at me in confusion.

"Can I ask you why are you afraid of thunderstorms?" She asked. "I'm sorry but I can't, it's too complicated" I replied. "Please? You can trust me" She said. I sighed. For some reason, I just can't say no to her. "Fine" I said.

"It happened when I was still alive..."