Strange Feelings

Circus Baby's POV

I waited for the pain the knife is going to give me but nothing happened. I opened my eyes. I wasnt hurt. Not a single scratch was on me. Then, I looked at the wire that was tied to me. It was cut off my foot.

Then, I saw a hand extend towards me. It was him again. I took his hand and he helped me up. "A-are y-you ok?" He asked me. Is his voice box broken? Why is it broken? But then, I realized that I havent answered him yet which was rude.

"Im fine. Im not hurt" I replied. He smiled at me which for some reason made me blush. "W-what are y-you doing h-here?" He asked. "I was looking for you." I said. Oh my gosh, that sounded weirder out loud than in my mind. I hope he doesnt take it the wrong way. Just the thought of what I said, made me blush harder.

He turned his head to the side in confusion. "A-are you sure? C-cause you l-look like a t-tomato r-right now. A-are y-you sick?" He asked. "No, Im fine. Really, I am" I assured him.

He doesnt seem to buy it but he shrugged it off anyway. "E-exit is r-right over t-there if y-youre looking f-for it" he told me. I nodded thankfully but before I forget, I asked him.

"Hey, can I ask for your name? Im Circus Baby. Baby for short." "I-Im Funtime F-freddy a-and Im p-pretty sure y-you met B-Bonbon before" he replied. "Yeah, I did. Thanks for helping me over there but I really need to get going" I told him smiling.

As I walked towards the door, I waved goodbye to Bonbon who waved back and left the room. When Im outside, I realized that my heart was beating fast the whole time I was in there. Great, first the blushing and then this?! I tried to forget about it and walk back to my friends but I cant stop thinking about him.

Funtime Freddy's POV

I stared at her as she went through the door. For some reason, I cant stop looking at her. What is wrong with me? Bonbon noticed me looking at Baby and smiled.

"You like her dont you?" He told me. "No, I dont" I replied. "Oh stop denying it. Of course, you do" Bonbon smirked. I felt my face heating up. Why is this happening to me? I excused myself from Bonbon for some time to think about it. Is he right?

No one's POV

As the two went to go do their buissness, both were thinking the exact same thing

Am I falling for her/him?...