Dark Past

Funtime Freddy's POV

*Flashback*

When I was still alive, I have a family like any other kid. I was the only child and I have my rights. Everything went normally until that one night when disaster struck...

It was stormy outside, and I was left alone in the house for a while as my parents were out for a drive. At that time, I was scared everytime lightning strikes but I was able to calm myself down.

Hours went by and I was confused on why my parents haven't came back yet. They told me that they would be out only for 30 minutes but they were still not here. I decided to sleep and wait until next morning. Hopefully, they would be back when I wake up.

TIME SKIP

Its next morning but why aren't they back yet? Im starting to get worried. Although soon enough, some police came to my house and asked if I was the son of the couple who died in a car accident. I was confused but when they mentioned my family name, tears came to my eyes. My parents were dead because of the storm last night.

Because of that incident, my fear of thunderstorms increased. The police took me to an orphanage where I stayed there. However, life there wasnt easy either. Other kids keep bullying me and I dont know why. This continued until a certain field trip came up...

It was a field trip to Circus Baby's Pizza World and we all went there. I ventured alone since I have no friends to keep me company. I stumbled upon a room where I saw a bear with a handpuppet performing on stage. I cant resist the urge to come closer so I went towards it. That was the worse mistake of my life.

There was a loud scream and then everything turned black...

*End of Flashback*

I avoided eye contact with Baby as she looked at me with sadness. "You went through so much" she said. I just nodded and stayed silent. To my surprise, she hugged me.

"Dont worry. I would never hurt you. I promise that" she comforted me. I smiled and hugged her back. I knew that she would keep her word always.

Ennard's POV

Im sorry Ft Freddy but I dont think Baby would be keeping her promise.

I'll make sure she doesn't...