Prussia

You picked up a feather and looked around the room in confusion. You saw the silver-haired devil looking at you with that trademark grin of his pulling across his lips. "Heh, it's me and you in the closet for 7 minutes.." He walked up to you with a suave disposition unlike his normal self, grabbing your hand and pulling you along behind him. Your hand felt so small in his and when the door closed behind the both of you, he let it go to your distaste. You looked at him with your face heating up as you noticed he was looking at you too. It felt as if his eyes were looking past you or rather looking you up and down. "Oi.." This single word flowed from him as he treaded toward your side of the closet, slamming a hand to the wall behind you before leaning in close to your face. Your heart was racing and your ability to formulate words was decreasing. "H-huh?" You murmered in desperation, looking up at him in an attempt to seem brave. Suddenly his lips were on yours and you seemed to melt into it almost naturally. His tongue began to snake its way to your bottom lips and you cooperated submissively. His tongue was warm and your combined breathes filled the small space between you two. His hand started to leer up your skirt, the feeling made your spine tingle. His fingers began to strike up to you wet lower region and his smirk of delight was evident even in the darkness. His fingers twisted around your panties, pulling them down in a swift movement to your thighs. Suddenly the door creaked open and you were both caught in the beginning of an act not yet committed. "H-ha..ha..I'm just going to shut the door back." A flustered America said peeking through the door's light before quickly shutting the door. It seems the night wasn't over for you and Prussia.