Chapter 1

"Geoff Wigington. You're late again.", Mr. Walters scolded.

"And does it look like I cared? C'mon Patrick let loose", I smirked calling my teacher by his first name.

The elder just glared at me and went back to his lecture about whatever he was talking about. I smirked to myself and saw Hayley, a girl I've been messing around for a while with, staring at me. I winked at her causing her to blush and I laughed.

I loved the effect I had on people. It made me feel important. Some people may hate me seeing as though I can get anyone I wanted, but I couldn't care less. I'm not looking for a relationship, I just want to have some fun.

The class went by fairly quickly, thank god, but that was also because I came like 30 minutes late. Oh well. Once the bell rang I made my way to my locker and saw my best friend Jawn standing by it.

"What's up, Wigington", Jawn put his hand out for our handshake.

"Nothing. I just think I might not be able to hang out later. I'm going to go to Hayley's place for a while."

Jawn rolled his eyes. "Geoff, at one point, you are going to sleep with everyone on this planet and be left with no one, but me. And no I will not marry you.", he laughed.

"Dude, it's just for fun. And plus it's not like I'm even looking for a relationship. I'm doing these people a favor. It's not my fault people can't resist me.", I smirked and opened my locker to get my english book out.

"Trust me, Wigington. People can resist you", Jawn laughed. "And plus if you're so sure everyone wants you. I bet you can't get that new guy to sleep with you."

I slammed my locker shut making Jawn jump back a bit. "A new guy? Jawn, it's like you don't even know me. Just because he's new doesn't mean he won't be interested with me.", I smirked and started making my way to class until Jawn pulled me back.

"Fine. You wanna play that game? Geoff Wigington, I bet you can't make the new guy sleep with you."

"Jawn, it's like you don't know me. I bet I can sleep with guy within one month. How about that, Rocha?", I smirked.

"Fine, but good luck with that, he seems distant so good luck using your charm.", Jawn taunted back.

"How does this kid even look like?", I questioned.

"He has light blue pastel hair and wore a floral sweater today - "

"He's a twink?", I laughed. "Dude that will be too easy. Once he sees me I'll have him wrapped around my finger."

"Whatever, Wigington. So we have a deal? 1 month and that's it.", Jawn tested.

"We have a deal."