~Ch.1: A Reunion Long Overdue~

Someone once said: There are beasts whose entire body is marbled meat that melts in your mouth. . .

There are springs from which gush forth refreshing beverages made from deep, rich juices of the highest quality muskmelons and perfectly ripened mangoes, in which endlessly dance bubbles of sweetness

There are springs from which gush forth refreshing beverages made from deep, rich juices of the highest quality muskmelons and perfectly ripened mangoes, in which endlessly dance bubbles of sweetness. . .

The world is in the Gourmet Age

People are enchanted by countless dishes!

Progress is slow-going in the talks with developing nations, but aside from the conference going smoothly, anticipation is rising for the menu of the Gourmet Party for all the different heads of state. On a jumbo screen attached to the side of the tallest building in an unnamed city, a female newscaster announces the news of the hour behind a desk onscreen. She is a young woman with orangish-brown hair, brown eyes, light-colored skin and wearing a pink skirt, a pink button-up shirt, red high-heel shoes and a white undershirt.

On the ground, an aviator cap, goggle-wearing young woman passes by. Everything about this woman screamed gorgeous, yet mysterious at the same time. Skin the color of (Skin Color) and long, thick gorgeous (Hair Color) with a single off-colored streak done up in an intricate, thick braid that nearly touches the ground while her long front bangs stick up and out through her aviator cap to beautifully frame her face. When the sun hits it just right, multicolored flecks shine and gleam against the (Hair Color). As she passes by, she removes the (Favorite Color) headphones she's wearing to listen to the news. She wears a (Favorite Color) crop top and shorts with a long-sleeve coat with a fluffy trim.

The young woman is athletically built, bearing a bit more muscle than most women, but is also very lithe and limber-looking while her feminine curves and bustiness help balance out her figure. She is also a bit on the tall side and doesn't wear shoes. Instead, everything from her toes to mid-calves are wrapped in gauze.

🌸I hope things go well with the Gourmet Party🌸 A small, chipper, female voice from the tall woman's shoulder. And on her shoulder sits an adorable creature resembling a small bear made of sakura mochi with big magenta eyes, her small, round ears decorated with cherry blossoms and green leaves, and a cherry blossom themed jewel necklace.