~Ch.22: Scaling the Regal Wall~

"Terry!" Toriko beams at the arrival of his Battle Wolf partner. The wolf pup joins Toriko's side and nuzzles against him affectionately. "You're safe, Terry! I'm so glad you came for me!"

Rin can't help but blush and look on in slight jealousy at the loving attention the Battle Wolf is receiving from the bluenette. "Man, I'm so jealous of you, Terry."

Tina and Kuruppo, who fell off Terry as he tackled the Rubanda, now slowly drift to solid ground as they ride the inflated Balloon Pigeon.

Once meeting the base of the rock pillar, Kuruppo deflates to his normal size, leaving the brunette newscaster to lay sprawled out on the rocky terrain.

"Thank you, Kuruppo." She sighs heavily and near out of breath.

Éclan is left to fend for herself as she falls from above a bit later. Luckily, she activates her own ability to catch her fall. In mid-fall, she gathers a cloud of crème into her hands until it's slightly bigger than herself. The crème is light enough to float off the ground, but solid enough to hold her weight. 🥖Whew! Talk about a close call.🥖 The eclair Sweetspet then notices her fellow ice cream Sweetspet, injured on the rocky floor. 🥖Ah! Chocola, what happened to you?🥖 Leaving behind her group, she floats down to her friend's side bringing her onto her crème cloud.

"And we've got the extra baggage as well." Rin groans.

"How did you fall from the sky?" Toriko asks, bewildered.

"Finally, I'm freed from that speed." Tina rubs at her aching arms from clutching at Terry's fur for so long. "I don't have a single gram left of grip strength..."

"And wait, that's some crazy speed. You came all the way here from the Black Carpet?" Rin questions.

"We passed through the White Forest. Éclan-san and I were on Terry's back." Tina explains.

🍫The White Forest?🍫 Chocola groans from the pain as she forces herself to sit up. 🍫Then its possible that your speedy arrival was 'cause we chased the beasts off along the way. But even still, that was pretty fast. (First Name) or the others aren't with you?🍫

Éclan shakes her head. 🥖Non. We haven't come across (First Name), Melorina, or Monsieurs Komatsu or Sunny. Terry ran all the way here, non-stop with no breaks. His speed increasing as we went along.🥖 The Rex rabbit Sweetspet glances over her crème cloud at the legendary wolf. 🥖Terry's growing with every moment. No doubt about it.🥖

Tina's eyes widen. The reason for Terry's rapid search for Toriko in the first place coming back to her. "That's right, Toriko! We've got trouble! The GT Robot we met in the Puffer Whale cavern..."

The loud screech of the Mystery Bird Rubanda cuts of the newscaster's warnings.

"Man, you're persistent." Rin grumbles, annoyed, taking aim with her gauntlet at the horrid avian beast.

The Rubanda doesn't make the first move like before. Instead, it's become more hesitant since Terry attacked it and in his presence.

"Huh?" Tina eyes the beast questioningly.

"It's wary of Terry." Rin observes.

🍫It's because Terry was able to see and pick out its real form within all its afterimages.🍫 Chocola points out.

Éclan's eyes widen in realization. 🥖It fears Terry...because it know he has the ability to beat it.🥖

"Yeah. The Rubanda might have more power, but it must get wary after sensing a glimpse of the ultimate Battle Wolf in Terry!" Toriko agrees