~Ch.17: In Search of the Regal Mammoth~

Someone once said:

There is a thick forest where sap, sweet as honey, seeps out of the trees. . .The Honey Forest!

Put their four petals together and you make a tasty burger. . .The Four-Leaf Clovurger! Enticing the Butterfry, a French fry butterfly that smells like butter, they create a natural burger set!

The world is in the Gourmet Age! An age in which people quest for yet unknown culinary delights!

The legendary wolf, Battle Wolf, and dragon, Culinarian Dragon, gave birth to their young in the Gourmet Coliseum. Then their lives were taken from them by a GT Robot which sneaked inside.

At the end of a fierce battle, a furious (First Name) defeated the GT Robot and reveals a beastly side none could ever dream of. She is brought back to her sense by the mysterious "Dotty", who seems to share a close relation with the Gourmet Goddess, as well as having three Sweetspets by her side.

Toriko gave the name "Terry Cloth" to the orphaned Battle Wolf cub, while (First Name) named the Culinarian Dragon hatchling H.C., short for Head Chef.

Just as Toriko, (First Name) and company were about to capture the Regal Mammoth, they got word that Sunny has already captured one.

🍽

The Man Who Has an Invincible Domain!

His Name is Sunny!

🍽

The morning sun has begun to peak over the mountainous horizon.

(First Name) relishes the peaceful atmosphere around her. Now dressed in some clothes more suitable for the current environment, courtesy of Dotty.

During dinner just the night before, the female Bishokuya introduced Dottie as the head designer for Foodie Fashion and the same one who makes all the clothes she wears when she models for the company and just for her in general

During dinner just the night before, the female Bishokuya introduced Dottie as the head designer for Foodie Fashion and the same one who makes all the clothes she wears when she models for the company and just for her in general. Everyone at the table went nuts that a child was the lead designer for the world's top-most fashion company. (First Name) had later explained that Dottie is chronologically 24, to everyone's shock. She later explains that her child-like friend has a genetic disorder that has prevented her from aging physically beyond 10, so they both could understand the others confusion.

Rin goes total fangirl, saying Dottie was her absolute idol, next to (First Name). And Tina is practically begging on her knees for an interview. The 24-year-old in a 10-year-old's body admired the newscasters drive and backbone and happily agrees to an interview.