~Ch.24: Here Comes Trouble~

"Coco!" (First Name) tackles the raven-haired Heavenly King in a welcoming hug, to which the latter happily returns. "It's been a while! What brings you here, not that it isn't good to see you again."

Coco lowers her back onto the ground. "Right now, I seem to be saving you from perilous danger. It seems like only yesterday, back when we were kids, that you were pulling our butts out of the fire."

"Coco-san! Coco-swan!" Komatsu runs to greet the Gentleman Heavenly King, tears of happiness streaming down his face.

"Hey, Komatsu-kun. Long time no see."

"Coco-san, Coco-san, Coco-swan!" The short chef chants like a mantra.

"Seeing you in as dangerous place as this, it looks like you've been passing along your bad habits, (First Name)-chan."

The blind Bishokuya chortles good-naturedly. "He's his own man; I can't stop him from doing whatever he wants. And what exactly are you calling a bad habit?"

"Coco-san. Those sharp words are so you, Coco-san!"

🍫Hey, Komatsu! Easy with the tears. You're drowning us down here. 🍫 Chocola calls up as the chef's tears soak her and her Sweetspet pals.

"My, my. Some more companions of yours, (First Name)?"

"Sure are. Girls, this is Coco. The Gentleman to Toriko's Glutton of the Four Heavenly Kings."

🍈Wow, 3 Heavenly Kings in one day.🍈

🥖Talk about a package deal. 🥖

🍫I'm Chocola🍫                                   🍈I'm Melroina🍈                                           🥖I'm Éclan🥖

🍫🥖🍈It's very nice to meet you.🍈🥖🍫

Each of the female Sweetspets greets.

"Coco!"

"Coco!"

Toriko and Rin soon follow to greet the Fortune Teller-Bishokuya, leaving Sunny behind.

"Rin-chan, how has it been?"

"Viewers, please take a look at this! Three of the Four Heavenly Kings are assembled together! Oh, that's right." Tina puts away her camcorder and smiles apologetically towards Coco. "I'm sorry...You don't like cameras, right? I won't point it towards you another gram, okay?"

"Sorry about that." Coco returns her apology with a warm smile.

Tina blushes lightly. "Oh, it's nothing."

'W-What a beautiful entrance!' Sunny is enraptured by Coco perfectly timed arrival. 'He totally took the juiciest part! Unbelievably beautiful timing! So beautiful, it's actually...Really pissing me off!" He states aloud, bluntly, turning his nose up at being outdone.

"Oh, Sunny." Coco approaches the mutli-colored-haired Heavenly King. "What's wrong? you not extending your feelers. It's been awhile, so...handshake?"

"Sunny-san...your feelers aren't extended right now?" Komatsu questions.

"Yeah, he's not putting them out." Coming to terms that Sunny won't shake his hand, Coco lowers his arm to his side.

🥖Wow, Monsieur Coco's sense of sight must be truly incredible if he's able to see Monsieur Sunny's feelers.🥖 Éclan awes.