nineteen ; anticipation

d e t r o i t — 2 0 3 8

“I’ll cover up the wound. Someone get me Blue Blood!”

Simon and I set Markus down on a crate while Josh ran to get some Blue Blood from the stashes.

Josh nodded, but before he went, he points at me. “I don’t know what just happened. Florentine, you have explaining to do.”

We just got to Jericho where I apparated us from the plaza where the police started shooting us.

“Wha— What—” North pants, clearly astonished at the apparition. Markus looks confused, too.

I decided that I’ll explain about my abilities later and pull out my wand, pointing it at Markus’ bullet wound.

He’s lost a lot of Thirium, and I don’t know how much time he’s got until shutdown.

“Reparo, Reparifors, Tergeo,” I cast to repair the destroyed wires and machinery inside the android, to close the wound, and to clean the dried blood that has spilled.

Josh ran back to us with a bottle of Blue Blood. “Here,” he hands it to me, and I hand it to Markus.

I smile a little. “Drink up, you’ll feel better.”

“Thank you, Florentine,” He nodded and sat up, and emptied the contents of the CyberLife bottle.

In a few moments, Markus was back to normal. It was like he was never shot at all.

“Our people will be here within a few minutes,” He says. “But for now, I want to know what the hell was it that you did, Florentine.”

Everyone’s eyes were on me. Simon, though, already knew what abilities I have.

“U-Uh—” I stuttered. I couldn’t find the right words.

“Remember when I told you all about the family that owned me?” Simon asked. They nodded. “She’s one of those people that have magical abilities. She will and is using them to help us, not to harm us.”

“That’s so cool,” Josh said.

“Really?” North gasps, and looked at me in amazement, and I nod. “Interesting.”

“Magic also helped me save Simon,” I tell them. “With the help of a magical object I was able to be just in time to save him from the police and help him.”

Simon nodded. “A few minutes and I would have bled to shutdown.”

At that moment, androids started to enter the ship.

The five of us were on our feet, going down the stairs to help the wounded.

I went to a AV500 model android and helped her with a male android who was shot. It looks like a biocomponent was damaged.

“Let’s set him down here,” I say, and she obliges, both of us setting him down on a crate.

“What biocomponent is damaged?”

“#6717g.”

“I’ll stop the bleeding. Get me a bottle of Thirium and biocomponent #6717g,” I tell the AV500 and she rushes off to the stocks of tons and tons of crates, probably stolen from the CyberLife warehouses.

The male android was catching his breath while I used wandless magic to close the wound. “How much time left ’till shutdown?”

“T-Two minutes,” he responds.

While waiting for the AV500, I had a good look around.

Androids were helping androids, I can see Simon on the far end of the room assisting two wounded androids, North running to the crates.