p l a y l i s t.

_____

_____

prom queen - molly kate kestner
"god save the prom queen teenage daydream
just another dressed up heartbreak."

painkiller - ruel
"'cause you're my painkiller when my brain gets bitter you keep me close when i've been miserable"

rude boy - rihanna
"i like the way you touch me there i like the way you pull my hair babe, if i don't feel it i  ain't faking no, no i like when you tell me kiss me there i like when you tell me move it there"

the big bang - rock mafia
"to take me all the way . . . you got me right here. combustible. . . and i can't wait to finally
explode."

bad boys - cierra ramirez
"i know that i shouldn't like ya all of the things that you do i'll end up in an asylum i just go crazy for you."

style - taylor swift
"you've got that long hair slack back, white t-shirt and i've got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt and when we go crashing down, we come back every time 'cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style."

s & m - rihanna
"oh i love the feeling you bring to me oh, you turn me on it's exactly what i've been yearning for give it to me strong and meet me in my boudoir make my body say ah, ah, ah i like it, like it"

criminal - britney spears
"i know you told me i should stay away i know you said he's just a dog astray he is a bad boy with a tainted heart and even i know this ain't smart but mama i'm in love with a criminal and this type of love isn't rational, it's physical."

only angel - harry styles
"i must admit i thought i'd like to make you mine as i went about my business through the warning signs end up meeting in the hallway every single time and there's nothing we can do about it told it to her brother and she told it to me that she's gonna be angel, just you wait and see when it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets and there's nothing she can do about it."

play with fire - sam tinnez
"right of passage classic maverick match in the gas tank oh that's wretched unstoppable legendary animals digital justice now you're gonna know us hail to the king and queen of the ruckus yacht money wired no denying"

wildest dreams - taylor swift
"nothing lasts forever but this is gonna take me down. he's so tall, and handsome as hell. he's so bad but he does it so well."

hypnotic - zella day
"locked up till your moonlit brushing my hair
back, feeling your lips on my cold neck."

or nah - ty dolla $ign
"i be lying if i said you ain't the one all these tattoos in my skin, they turn you on lotta smoking, drinking, that's the shit i'm on heard you not the type that you take home to mum"

secret love song - little mix
"i don't wanna live love this way i don't wanna hide us away i wonder if it ever will change i'm living for that day someday when you hold me in the street and you kiss me on the dance floor i wish that we could be like that why can't we be like that 'cause i'm yours, i'm yours"

love story - taylor swift
"romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel, this love is difficult but it's real. don't be afraid, we'll make it out is this mess, it's a love story, baby just say yes."

ghost - halsey
"i don't like them innocent, i don't want no face fresh, want them wearing leather, begging, let me be your taste test, i like the sad eyes, bad guys."

crazy in love - beyoncé
"i've been playing myself; baby, i don't care 'cause your love's got the best of me and, baby, you're making a fool of me."

good for you - selena gomez
"gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tights my hair up real, real nice and syncopate my skin to how you're breathing."

gangsta - kehlani
"you got me hooked up on the feeling you got me hanging from the ceiling got me up so high i'm barely breathing."

daddy issues - the neighborhood
"ask me what i'm thinking about i'll tell you that i'm thinking about whatever you're thinking about."

heaven - julia michaels
"fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace all wrapped in one he was so many sins would have done anything everything for him."

strange love - halsey
"and everybody wants to know 'bout how it felt to hear you scream they know you walk like you're a god, they can't believe i made you weak."

sweater weather - the neighborhood
"the goosebumps start to raise the minute that my left hand meets your waist and then i watch your face."

senorita - camila cabello x shawn mendes
"ooh, when your lips undress me hooked on your tongue ooh love, your kiss is deadly don't stop."

if you want love - nf
"if you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain. if you want love, you gon' have to learn how to change. if you want trust, you gon' have to give some away. if you want love, if you want love."

oh my oh - camila cabello
"a little bit older, a black leather jacket, a bad reputation. insatiable habits he was onto me, one look and i couldn't breathe. yeah, i said, "if you kiss me i might let it happen"."